Author Topic: Petition to recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization  (Read 1758 times)

I wouldn't call it "terrorism" over "a tribal hate group"

The founder of BLM is a convicted cop killer and is on the FBI's most wanted terrorist list.

It would more accurately be called a hate group, like Westboro Baptist Church or the kool kids klub.

Also, I think that BLM is considered a political movement and not an organization.

It would more accurately be called a hate group, like Westboro Baptist Church or the kool kids klub.
nah I think it'd be safe to call BLM a terrorist organization, two of their leaders hoped that martial law would be declared this summer, which might be happening as we speak.

them being a terrorist group checks out.

Also, I think that BLM is considered a political movement and not an organization.
label it whatever you want, still seems like terrorism to me.

I agree that the ideology that the movement is promotes some forms of terrorism.

nah I think it'd be safe to call BLM a terrorist organization, two of their leaders hoped that martial law would be declared this summer, which might be happening as we speak.

them being a terrorist group checks out.
yes those killers are forgeted up. BLM wasnt created for extremists like them but it seems to have been taken over by extremists. Originally, blm was about peaceful protests for fair treatment but it seems extremest are taking over.

yes those killers are forgeted up. BLM wasnt created for extremists like them but it seems to have been taken over by extremists. Originally, blm was about peaceful protests for fair treatment but it seems extremest are taking over.
the founder is on the fbi's most wanted list

even if this petition gets a million signatures it won't do anything, like all major petitions nothing will ever come out of it

EDIT: no it wasn't, it was created for people to hold up signs in public places with a catchy title to get people's attention
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:13:36 AM by freshmin »

This is wild bc this was the the veiw ive known of the movement. Its a shame.

well it seems some protesters are peaceful and others are crazy.

EDIT: no it wasn't, it was created for people to hold up signs in public places with a catchy title to get people's attention
doesn't that technically count as peaceful protest? i mean destroying property and the sort isn't peaceful, but holding up signs sounds pretty reasonable

in any case i'm starting to become more and more skeptical of BLM, which is a shame because it's possible that they could actually do good if weird things didn't keep happening

doesn't that technically count as peaceful protest? i mean destroying property and the sort isn't peaceful, but holding up signs sounds pretty reasonable
yeah but see then they started hitting people with the signs
i think

yeah but see then they started hitting people with the signs
i think
it's peaceful as long as you say sorry afterwards, accidents happen

Jitank doesn't seem to understand it as well.

The founder is an extremist tribal who wants a race war who took the message of equality in America and used it to benefit himself and his movement with some of it's members not even understanding what the true "goal" was but rather thinking that it would result in equality.