Author Topic: How to get popular  (Read 2274 times)

warning : do not do this either
warning : do not listen to lying irish people

get out of here with your loving ego drydess

Become a girl.
there are no girls on the internet, silly

in blockland forums, you are not popular, popular is you!

be a piece of stuff until someone makes a drama

.̶̧̯̭̖̠͉̟̥̀̾̉̆͂́̂́͞ͅͅ.̶̝͖̭̩̃̾̓̄̀̏̇͒͢͠.̪̦̟͔͍̻̳͚̻̒̂̌͑̓͛͒̎̅̚.̵̘̹̝̩̑̆̎́̒͢͟͠͡.̡̘͎̥͖̟̏̂̄̈́̿̿.̷̗̤̤͚̙̟̖̿̅̏̏̽̇̇̕͡.̞̠̪̪̮͓̺͌̎̽̌́̇̕͘͡͝.̴̭̞̙̣͕̪͛̆͋́͋̅̓̀̏͟.̢̯̳̦̙̮̙̈́̉̊̉̌͆̆̋͡.̷̧̰̫̤̖͉̦̰̌̂̐̀͜͞.̸̝͙͈͕̺͓̮̭̦̆̈͒̑͂̉̄̋͢.̵̩͚̯̭̦͙̳̬͓̿̓̓̀̚̚͢͞.̨̟̫̘̮̜̰̟̰̄̀̉̍̓́͘.̴̮̬̹̬͙̇̈́͒͗͗̀͘̕͜͝.̡̢̧̢̙̻̜̞̉̿͋̌͂͞.̷̺̫͍̰͈̣̹̪̙̀̆̂͆̌̇͛͋̎.̢̲͍̊̒̏̃͟͟͠͝.̖̖̮̦̪̟̀̈́̑̌̓͊̍̎.̧͔̫̗̤͚̙̠̼̝̌̌̅̈̏.̵̧̛̩̬̬̩̀̃̂͗̂̅͡͠͠.̤̮̫̰̼̺̓̐̽̃͒̋̐͂̆͠.̸̡̖̻̹̱̜͌̾̑̾̀͞͞͠.̴̛̘̬̼͎̼͇͈̾͐͆̓̚.̵̢̠̮̖̹̪͓͖̘̈̊͗̎̽̚̕͜.̵̢̟͍̳̲͖͎̜̞͙̿̍̽͐̓͛̄́̓́.̸̡͍̻̣̳͖̭͖̿̒͊͊̀̚͜.̮͙͙̘̫̓͋̆͋͌̕͝.̵̧̧̱͔̲̳̼̲̬̟̐̆͆̿̎̑̓.̙̙̗̯̣̭̗̽̌͌̽́̀̓̐̋̚͜.̶̧͈̗̟̟͈̺͗̿̆̏͗͑͠.̵͔̣̱͍͍̣̄̍͐̈͋̔̑̚.̛̱̳̯̞̃́͆̐̎̕͢͟͡.̳̩͓̘̬̱̑͊́̓̔́͆̈͟.̡̼̠̥͒̓̃͛͢͠.̴͎̱̳̱̳̩͙̝͉͌̂́̾̏̂̿͌͘͜͠.̷̨̛͔̱̣̩͂̿̄̕͠͞.̢̮̮͎͉͗͛͊͌̂̀̄̿.̩̱̝͕̽̂̅͂́̓͡ͅ.̷̨̪̮͚̜̅͒͛̿̓̎̄.̢̧̝̙̻͎̻͐͌͆̀̉͊́̏͠.̧̙̩̟͉̺̬͚̫̀̋̔̅̾͊.̸̨̨̳̘̞͇̞͖̤̿͛̎̋͌̐̐͘͢͠͠.̶̡̹̗̠̗̺̘̦̊͑͐͂́̃̕͜͞͝.̷̟̣̘̮͓͔͗̂̌͒̕͞.̡̤̦͇͖̗̓͗͆̂̓̆͛̓̇͡.̻̲̗͚͓͎͍̟̖͐̄̏̍̔͗̕͞.̢̜̦̼̙̖́́̇͆̀̒̉̒͠ͅ.̧̡͉͚̻͗̊̀͒̑͟͠ͅ.̴̲̱̹̺̩̗́́̈́̈͡.̷͉͎̳̲̭̞̺̱̎̈͐̋͌͢.̵̢͕̩͔͕͈̳͗̅͊͂̊̑̆͗͠͠.̴̢͙̞̯͚͓͕̔̋̒̀̓͆͘.̨̹̫̻͙͒̃́͋͢͞.̸̨̘̣͕̤͈̜̝̬̿̔̈̀̃͝.̷̺̖̟̬̪̦̘̜̀̎̈́̇̔̾͗̔̚.̴̡̱̱̳̋̄̀̐̐͒ͅ.̨̼̦̬̫̣͛̉̈́̈̄͑͌̅́̚ͅ.̸̢̡̬̼͉̱͈͕̍̄̊͊͛̏̆̊͌.̛̛̹̬̦͍͍͖̝͑͋̑̚ͅ.̢̧̡̛̤̞͎̜̱͓̔͋̂̏̇͜.̢͓̞̝̹̭̫̣̈͌̒͂́̍̇͆͗͢.̸̛̗͎̘͉͇̼͎̀̌̔͛.̨̼̜͚͚͚̤͖̦̮͂͒̈́̉̍͌.͙̟̙̗̖̈́͌͋̀̑̎͐̈͢.̛͙͈͓̝̆̉́͒̀́̆ͅ.̠͈̪͕̠̜̫͙̫̙̇͂͆̒͒̉͑̕.̶̧̤̠̤͖̜̜̋̔̎̊̍̆̐͜͟͡.̸̨̟͈̪͔̝̇̏͆͑͜͠͠͡.͍͔̗͎̮̼͇̞͚̐̊̃̎͘͝.̸̡̧͔͓͈͇͍͕̌̈́͋́̐̔͠.̧̡̼̝̮̝͋̒͒̋͊̓̓.̯̟̗̗̦̺͇̘́̉̿̉͘.̺̯̤̝̖̀̂̐́͐̅̑̅͒.̧̣̙̗̗͙͑̆̉̇͛̆͒̕͟͞͠.̴̛͕̱̳̲̪̜̠̄͂̊̋͋́͝͞.̧̛̪̖͉̠̝̾̈̎̏̇̅̕̚͡ͅͅ.̶̨͉̪̤͑̎́̏̃̕̕͜͡.̸̡̤̙͍͈̇͛͑̍̈́̐̽͢ͅ.̴̧̢͎̘̘͔̩̱̍̑̊̋̀̕͘͠͞.̧̢͚̬͙̼̞͎̪̍̓̋̑̅̓͌̎̽͡.̝̞̰͇̱̥̥̔̅͌̾̇̒͢͡͠͞.̛͈̭̥̻̗̻̹̄̒̅̀̿̉̚͞͞ͅ.̨̯̰̣̲͕̩̹͌̇̐̏͗̀.̦͙̗͔̗̤͌̐͒̈́͂̒̃͢.̷̡̧͉͈̲̱̰͐͋̆͆̀̽̓̾̑͠ͅ.̢̱̟̮̠̜̺̠͈͌̊͂̄̀͘̕.̴̹̦̘͍̣͕̾̎̓̆̒̅̔͗.̴̡̣̥̲͕̓̈́̐̇̐̍͘͢͟͡ͅ.̜̮̯̣̂̎̑̋͐̕̚͘͢.̷̘̮͍͇̙̹̝̿͂͂̏̀͗̉͢͠.̸͉͙͔̗͙̭̖̜̿̂͂̊̂̂̈ͅ.̴̰̣̩̠͉̼̞͈̼͆̅̋͗̅̌̄͢͞.̯̟̞̥͚̂̈́̓͂̈̔͞.̷̣̘͔̘͈̈́́̇̀̀.̷̻̻͎͇͔̊͛̑͐͌̿̅̇̍̓.̖͔̳̞̲͛́͋̂͂̈́̃͒̍.̼̗̣͚͂̌̎̄̈̽̈́̿̈́́͜.̴̦̟̠̯̙̗̃̊̓̎̀͐̂̈̕͢͢.̷̨͕̮͙̞͂̀̈̀͟͠ͅ.̸̡̡͓̤̬̬̦̗̰̇͌͗̕͘.̷̡̧̘̺͚͖͉̩͖̏͒̓͌̂̂̓̐͝.̢̢̛̻͎̼̇͒̋̎́͗͐͜͝͞.̥̱͕͖̠̤̪͗͗̄̒̎͜.̴̨̗̻͔͚̘̒̀̏̽̌͑̓͌̈͝.̸̧̡̞̺͇̱̼̮̱͊̌̊͂͛̍͗̆͘͢.̸̯̙̘͓̖̉͑̀̀̍̽̕.̴̢̠̖̝̥̝̂̈͑̀̀͢͢͢͡.̶̧̡̬̬̠͉̀̒̋̎͑̍̄͞.̶̡̗̟̫͖̹̓̌͗͂̈́̓̚͘͝.̴̧̯̝̩͈́͐̑̉̈̇͟͠.̨̼̪̦̰͕͔̓͂͆̐̄͆̈͊͜͢͜.̶̠͓̺̻̘̂̍̍́̄͊̋.̸̢͙̞̞̘̮̺͐̄̐͐͆͒͑̈́̒.̢͔̫̜̰̗͊̒̃̊̀̚͢.̦̞͍̯̯̦̓̒̐̀̉͂.̛̩̫͚̼̞̺͕͙͌͗̂̾̾̀́ͅ.̧̢̭̹̤̦̔̓̈́̐̈́ͅ.̨̛̗͙̹͕̋̎͆̽͗͆ͅ.̛̼̺͍̪̮̻̺̏̓̍̀̅̕.̷̢͈͚̤͎̥͎̤̤̉̓͐̅̍.̵̯̣̪̱̦̲̭͇̑̎͆̈́͜͞͝.̶̖̭͍̹̳̓̔͛̒͞.̵̛̬̺͈̹̋̌͐͜͜͠.̴͙̪̙̳̖̰̮̤̯̂̆̇͑̚̚͢.̧̢̙̳̠̮̰̮̰͒̋̊̔͆̍̌̚̕͞.̵̡̙̟̻̮̱̯̏͂̇̐́͝͝.̣͍̼̭̞̳̈͛̋̿̇̚.̴̧̢̲̱̳̲͇̞̈́̐̍́̚͘͞͞.̷̨̡͕̰̻̒̋̓̍̀̈̌̚ͅͅͅ.͇̺̬̹̩̙̌͛́̐̋̀̔̋̚̚͢͟.̷̜̼̳͙̞̯̪͎̃̍̀̚͠.̨̨̙͍̜̈͒̿̚͠.̟͎͔̺́̓̆̔͐͗̉̕͜͟ͅ.̷̧̗͍͗̏̊͂͋ͅͅ.̷̡̻̬̤̖̑̊̈́̃̉̚͢͞.̧̡̬͖̫̮͉͉͎̺̉̉̑̃͆̐̕͠.̩̼̜̝͎̿̇̓̓̒̒̏̀͑̕.̴̢̛͙̼̲͎̻̙̻͍͂̈̎͛̀̕͜.̧̛̛̠͖̱̱̞̜̞̌͌̍̓̈́͘̕͢ͅ.̠̮̦̫̣̗͙̇̎̀̑̒̎̽̇.̶̡̛̤̣̻̰̣̝̙̭̊̎̿͌́̒̇̕.̟͙̲͈̙̇̏̇̊̑̿.̧̳͍̬͎͈̓̾̅͘͝.̛̱̞̱͉͚̠̥̙͌̀̄̊̐̈́̉̽͢͡.̹͉̬̪̪̱̹̌͗̊̄͋̈́̏̽̚͡.̸̧̜̲̝̹͌́̎̆͘ͅ.̶͈̗̠͔̫̣̎̋͛̆̐̄̚͝.̵͙͈̞̬͖͊̈́̽̈̐̅͗̕͘̕͢.̠͇̮̪̳̝͉̌̂̏̐́̆͠.̴̡̳̰̣̮̝̰͆̂̓̓͆͂̓̌͘͟͞.̡͇̫̻̳̗͇̠̾̓̍̄̈́̀͂̾̂̂ͅ.̸̢͖̪͓͎̺͑̄̔͊͊͋͘̚͢.̸̢̧͙͎̖̟͑̓̐̓̀̌͒̄̈́͞ͅ.͉͇͎̱͎̩͔͗̇͐̄̎͗͂̔̽̉͢͜ͅ.̴̡̹̳͖̺̃̊͗̋͆̑͂̈́͞.̶̢̡̢̘̭͓̟̬̋̅̌̃͘͢.̴̡̜͍͕̹͗̂́̀̄̀̽͠.̡̢̲̝̺́̋̓̃̒̐̂̚͡͝.̧̣̠̯͎̗̜̫̤̹̄͊͊̑̊̎.̵̢̨̞͙̪͋͆͑͗̎̿̚.̶̣̟͈͎̩̤̏̃̒̋̚̚̚͝͝͠.̻͓̝͕͉̗͆̀͛̐͛͘͝͠.̨̬͍̩͈̳͖͍̙̅̾͒́̎̚͜͠.̨̖̥͈͐̒̃̐͌̃̚͢͡.̡̨̪̲̩̬̞̫͍̋̾͛͛̈́͢.̴̢̛͇͉̠̜̝̠͎̿̄̏̄̑͑̎̒.̶̡̢̛͔͙̱̲̼͛̏̃̔͋͛̍͟͝.̶̡͙͇̝͉͇̮͑̿̀͊̇̚͘͟͞.̡̬̭̭̖̞̭̉͗͌͢͟͜͝͝.̶̢̛̦̩̦̂̈́̕͜͡͝.̴̛͙̪͚̩̺̳̩̳͛̀̓̏͑̂͑̑̚͟͟.͉̯͍͚͖͖̠͒̓̊̅̽͐̇̏̅͜.̼̦̙͔̦́̀̑̑̈͋̈́͋͢͠.̶̢̱̱̮̟̖̮͌̎͌̽̽́̿͘͜͟͠.̶̪̜̩̫̻̼̦͋͊͌͗̾̍͋̂͡.̷̧̢̩̖̺̤̭̘͊̒̀͋̽͠.̧̯̫̭̳͕̥͚̩͂̌̎̔͑̅͘͢.̴͖͓̥̬͔̼̿͌̏̔͌̃͘͝͞.̷̻̞̖̟̦̮̿̉̓̓̈́̕.̝̱̲̭͙͍͍̖̣̒́͗̋̍͐͛̑̕͜͝.̰̩̣͓̗̬͙͚̰͒̎͗̿̋͞͞.̸̧̛͚̲̗̲̜̖͕̯̍̇͐̒̈́̏͂͟͝͡.̴̨̰̞̬̯̗͋̐̈́̑́̎͜͠͠ͅ.̸̨̞̖͍̼͍͕̭̂̓̀͐̋̕͟͝.͎̖͓̖̥̮̀̒̈̈̎̾̾̕͝͝.̵̧͚͖̲̳͍͆̀͆͐͘͠.̸̢̼̞̳͎́̒̒̐́͞.̶̟̮͚̳̯̬̯͌͑͌́̇̕.̶͎̥̟̲̲̓͐̋͝͝.̧̮͉͕̪̄̄̽́̆̓̐̊͟͡.̨̬̖̗͇̋̾͑͆̂.̢̧̧͎̫͈͎̺̝̇͌̋́̓ͅ.̵̡̨̛͙̬̳͍̪̫̌̀̎̀͢͟͞͡.̣̻͇̣̞̳̓̀́̆͂͛͘͟͠͞͞.̫̥̟̤̯̹͕̇̌́̂͊̃̿̚͜.̷̲̞̟͉̻̰͈̒̀̒͂̾̌̔̕͜͢͜.̰̘͖̻͎̎̄̉́̾̆͜͟.̸̣̺̙͙̙͔͈̾̈́̽̆͌͘͟.̶̝̺͙̯̺̪̣̔̀͋͊̅͊͞.̷̛͇͔̹̺͓͍͚̖͍̋͑̾̐͟͝͠.̷̨̳̜͈̎̅̃̇̆͟͜.̨̩̬̝͕̆̅̍̂̃̄̉̚͡.̨̧͖̝̹̀̌̒͛͠͞.̡̢̜̩͙͉̱̪̑̏̂̓̕͡.͚̯̮̮̲̆͂̽̑̾͆̕͝.̬̹̪̺̗̌̑͗͊̈͆̃̐͘͡.̶̘̤̩̟̟͌̋̂͌̎̑̎͋̑͠.̫̹̜̯̲̬̦̠̫̀̌̀̓͛͗̚͞.̸̪̺͔̥͈͍̇͐̏͑̈́̍̆͟.̷̢̛̖͉͎͙̈̽̀͗͋͆̑.͖̻͉̠͓̥̹͔̂́̔̇̋̇̏͟ͅ.̨̱̺͍̻̥̺̻̫͗̊̾͘͝.̧̛̪̖͚͓̣̠̊̈̓̊̒̕͠.̴̖͇̤̲̦͌͆̾̇̀̀̚̕͠͞.̶̨̳̦͎͕͇͖̂͊͛̈́͛̿͡.̢̢̢̼̩͍̲̲̌̽̒͛̅͠.̴͎̗̲̙̣̭͚̱̱̄͊͂̇́̈́͂͜.̢͉̼̪̞͋̽̎̈̕ͅ.̳͈͎̤̬͖̒̏̕̕͢͟͠.͉̞͉̤̰̂͋͌̀̚̕.͍͔̖̙̾͛̐̀̅̅͢͡͡.̸̧̬̦̝̩̺̜̖̗͎̏̿͐̎̏̕̚.̧͔̫̹͆̈́͋͒̂͊̈̂̑͟͜͝.̨̛͙̜͈̹̔͌̑͛̎̾̌̚.̨͎͔͈̹̃̓̽̾̐͘͟͡.̸̢̨̦̜͖̜̩̟͆͒͌̇̄̃͞͞.̷̢̡̥̤̘̘̥͍̒̓̽͒̀́̏̕͜͠.̶̹͙̰̜̺͙͔͎̺̐̏̆͛͜͝.̵̯̩͖̬̥̈́͆̐͐̾͐̉́͝͡ͅ.̵̢̹̲̪̞̀̉̂̉͑̍̓̒̚͝.̧̡̨͔̻̘̌̀̾͗̈́̏̀̃ͅ.͖͕̯͈͍̉̍̌̋̿͞.̼̘̻͉̣̮̒͛̋̾̍̚͞.̢̜̫͇̹̓̋̽̀̚.̸̡̪̯͕̪̭̒̓͊̎̓̾̕͜͟͜ͅ.̨̧̗̰̠̭̜̥̿͌̉͛̒̽̊̊̄̑.̢̡̭̳͓̣̿̉͑̐̍̽̓̒͊̃.̵̢͖̘͍͖̰̥̳͆̉̀̆̾́͝ͅ.͎̘̬͎̳͎̀̉̀́̊͋́̈͘.͍̤̱̞͉̪̫̈́̌̅̓̓̽.̡̠̝͓́̈́͒͋̄̓͑͗͊͢͞.̸̧̟̯͇͎̬̤̘̥̫̏̎̃̀̓̊̊.̸̧̢̭̪͈̆̓́͆̓̒͒̓͌͠.̢̥̻̳̺̥͇̯̟͉̇̆̚͝͠.̟͎̜͔̙̳̫́͐̂̌̍̌́͢.̸̲͍̯̞͉̫͇̄̾͂̑͗͂͠.̶̻̮̠͕͇͋͋̑̽̓́̃̈́͜.͎̫͓̺̥̱͇̔́̓̒̓̔̕͜͞.̸̝͎̬͑́͂̎̔̋̕͢͟.̢̜̥͔̱̞̬̂̂̇̄̓̂̚͢͝͝.̨̞͉̦̟͖̎̑̾̍̎̊͝.̷̧͓̬̩͊̍̌̀̂͊̕͘͢͠ͅ.̢̹̩̯̳̯̳͕̽͛̒̑̉͘͡ͅ.̸̡̧̼̠̹͈̲͔́͂̍̈́̀̽̃̕̚͢ͅ.͓̣̤̹̯̱̉̒͋̔́̈́̀̃͌.̴̧͓̝͙̰̪̙̼̃̄͆̀̚ͅ.̶͇̜̟̤͚̮̈͒̒͗͘ͅ.̸͇͚̪̯̖̔̊̀̓̍̍̀͢.̸̧͈͕͖̲̹͈̤̮̇͂́͑̊͟.̶̛̺̟̬͓̍̃͌̌͗̔̏͐̄͢.͍̘̪̘̳͍͕̥̮̲̉̿͛̃́́́́͒̕.̨̘̥̮̥͓̎͗͊͛̇̃͝.̸̫̙̪̮͈̫̍̉͒͛̾̓̄.̨̘̜͕̪̘̯̇̋̂̎̒̂̿̕͝.̸̯̗̩͓̠͚̞̱̞̿͛͗̓̾̋́͞͝ͅ.̵̼͔̦̬͉͇̠̪͊̒͛̿̀.̨̝̮̣̯͕̜̭̅͂̐̾͆͊̊̊͞͞.̨̟͚̩̞̣͔̦̹̾̀̀̇̀͊͗̐.̧̢̺̝̙͓̪͍͉̍̈̂͌̕͢.̴̹͇̼̬̭͖̜͌̓̆͂́͜͜͞͝͞.̸̨͙̪̙͚̜̤͚͉͉̅̅́̔͂̆̌͞.̛̱͖͈̳͖̝̖͖̔̄͂̈͛̇̐͘͢͡.̢̛̦̼̩̼͌͋͗̚.͕͖͎̦̰͑̀̓̐͜͡.̷̪̤͍̤͇̭̓̇͆̄͂͋͆͊́͡.͙̼͖̘̙͓̟̟͓͂̏͒̌̈́͂̓̄
Theres free spam for yah

Getting remembered for all the wrong reasons

just do everything lord tony does

i'm sure it's being a considerate person

i mean objectively i think BLF's least controversial people--as in, those with the fewest numbers of dissidants--would probably be Jairo, Swollow, Nonnel(?), Swholli(?), and and Lego Lad. maybe a few others. I think popularity is on a personal index. I personally like Sir Dooble, IkeTheGeneric, Rally, and Taya because even though they don't necessarily agree with me they are all pretty active and logical in the politics/debates threads. except being like that is inherently polarizing because a lot of users can't seem to reason with someone who disagrees with them politically.

the reason I picked those users as the most "popular" i think is because they all seem fairly political neutral and make a lot of large or contributing topics (in Swollow's case, mods) so they don't give people much to disagree with.

my personal least favorite users are probably akio and cc. they both seem like total richards imo. they both give me massive taboo vibes in which they get really too angry when someone doesn't agree with them and start making personal insults against those disagree with, a common trait among the Lawful Evil on the BLF Alignment Chart:

meanwhile the popular usually sit around the rebel (one right of center) moral area (one up from center), perhaps with Jairo being an exception at lawful or social good.

edit: oh and I like Planr but it's for the totally opposite reason. Like I can't really disagree with anything he says even though it's totally wrong because his reasoning for it is usually "THE BIBLE" or "JESUS" and that's kinda hilarious.

edit 2: fun fact, the Chaotic Evil region was the hardest to fill out because most users that fit it get banned before they can do anything noteworthy.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 06:05:08 AM by McZealot »