Petition to recognize BLM as terrorists. Petition reached 100,000!

Poll

You gonna sign this?

yes, I hate terrorists
68 (75.6%)
No, I am a terrorist
22 (24.4%)
I think Black Lives Matter
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Petition to recognize BLM as terrorists. Petition reached 100,000!  (Read 26768 times)

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

There is a petition going on to formally recognize black lives matter as a terrorist organization. Already at 40,000 signatures.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:39:33 PM by Lord Tony® »

it might actually make it and we might actually see the white house respond to this

and it will be glorious

it might actually make it and we might actually see the white house respond to this

and it will be glorious

After what happened in georgia and dallas it definitely is a terrorist group.

After what happened in georgia and dallas it definitely is a terrorist group.
ehh

yes and no.

yes in the recent actions part being mild terrorism

no in that it isn't a terrorist organization like CIA and such because anybody can join or leave anonymously.

but you never know, which is why the white house responding would be very interesting.

ehh

yes and no.

yes in the recent actions part being mild terrorism

no in that it isn't a terrorist organization like CIA and such because anybody can join or leave anonymously.

but you never know, which is why the white house responding would be very interesting.
It's a flat out no. In order for it to qualify as a "terrorist organization" it needs to have some sort of formal structure to it (So it qualifies as an organization in the first place) and to have the terrorist activity directly endorsed by the organization leader. Neither of which are true.

christianity should be considered a terrorist organization because of that one time someone shot up an abortion clinic

Yes this seems fitting

It's a flat out no. In order for it to qualify as a "terrorist organization" it needs to have some sort of formal structure to it (So it qualifies as an organization in the first place) and to have the terrorist activity directly endorsed by the organization leader. Neither of which are true.
but you could end up with a different outcome.

they could just label it as a terrorist movement and warn everybody involved of the consequences.

but the problems there are obvious.

christianity should be considered a terrorist organization because of that one time someone shot up an abortion clinic
you should be considered a terrorist organization because you scare me.

but you could end up with a different outcome.

they could just label it as a terrorist movement and warn everybody involved of the consequences.
But then you have to get into the whole "What is the actual purpose of this movement" debate and nobody likes or agrees on that. One could even argue that it's subjective.

i wish petitions actually ever worked

I doubt the white house will listen but the definition of Terrorism matches what they're doing right now basically.

lmfao i forgot that happened. I guess no1 wants to talk about that.

lmfao i forgot that happened. I guess no1 wants to talk about that.
Why would we talk about it it happened a while ago

i already signed this three times