Pokemon GO leads a teen to a long lost body.

Author Topic: Pokemon GO leads a teen to a long lost body.  (Read 3472 times)

pretty sure everyone in the world has played pokego now which is weird cause when i downloaded it a few days ago it only had 100k downloads. our waiter at chilis was talking about it and my barber was as well.

i predict an incoming lawsuit from a money-hungry soccer mom in west virginia who complains that pokemon go caused her child to be hit by a car because he was absorbed in his phone or something

This app is so loving chaotic

also it's not even that good. you literally run around collecting pokemon which i guess is fun. but since you can only battle at gyms which are usually occupied by high level pokemon and you can't even do that until level 5 it's kinda dumb. so you wont be able to do a single battle for at least a few hours. and every pokemon, no matter how difficult or rare it is, is insta-caught through a crappy minigame where they jitter around your screen and you throw curveballs at them

I'm legit about to update my phone to 4.4

"Detectives told Shayla that they thought the body had been there for less than 24 hours."

Long lost my ass.

"Detectives told Shayla that they thought the body had been there for less than 24 hours."

Long lost my ass.
I noticed this as well. Perhaps it could mean in that specific location.

I noticed this as well. Perhaps it could mean in that specific location.
There is no other mention of the time the body has been dead in the article so that means Flowey must know something about the body that we don't. Is there something you want to share Flowey?

pretty sure everyone in the world has played pokego now
it only had 100k downloads.
hmmmmmmmmmm

There is no other mention of the time the body has been dead in the article so that means Flowey must know something about the body that we don't. Is there something you want to share Flowey?
flowey is the new jairo

pretty sure everyone in the world has played pokego now which is weird cause when i downloaded it a few days ago it only had 100k downloads. our waiter at chilis was talking about it and my barber was as well.

i predict an incoming lawsuit from a money-hungry soccer mom in west virginia who complains that pokemon go caused her child to be hit by a car because he was absorbed in his phone or something
you can't sue them because of the clear disclaimer every time you open the app

Uhhhhh...
Uhhh...

🤔🙄🏃🏿

I'm waiting for the news story where a kid walks into oncoming traffic looking for a charmander

lmao

http://mashable.com/2016/07/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbery/

On its Facebook page, the O'Fallon Missouri Police Department said it believes the criminals are using the app — which acts as a kind of AR/GeoCache game — to find players they could target.

In other words, bad guys opened up the app, found Pokéstops (locations marked in the game that players can visit to collect various items and sometimes, Pokémon) with nobody around them and ambushed  the unsuspecting Pokémon Go players who showed up. 

Pokemon GO is a huge mistake