Pokémon Go Streamer Witnesses a Murder And Is Fired From Uber HOAX!

Author Topic: Pokémon Go Streamer Witnesses a Murder And Is Fired From Uber HOAX!  (Read 8512 times)

Speechless!
Okay, Lord Tony, show us where you saw that it was a hoax.

EDIT:
Right, you put it into the OP so I wouldn't have any clue unless I actually re-read something I already read.

EDIT:
Right, you put it into the OP so I wouldn't have any clue unless I actually re-read something I already read.
If you go to any news article from any news website everywhere, they post updates in the actual article, not the comments. Please take a trip to the grip store and stop making problems out of nothing.

If you go to any news article from any news website everywhere, they post updates in the actual article, not the comments. Please take a trip to the grip store and stop making problems out of nothing.
I'll be honest, I was gunna bite the bait for a second there.

EDIT:

Self entitlement for sources need to stop.

Self entitlement for sources need to stop.
is it really that hard to copy and paste an article link you read

he forgeted 2,901 guys on a meth filled trip in the caribbean too.

my sources are google.

Wow! Would someone like Keemstar of all people do this!?!?!? Just go and forget over some gullible idiots like that!?

Wow! Would someone like Keemstar of all people do this!?!?!? Just go and forget over some gullible idiots like that!?
I don't know if you woke up on the slow side of the chromosome or what, but Daniel "Killer Keemstar" Keem is not affiliated with the streamer in any way. Please go troll someone else thread.

Alternative, it isnt a hoax. Keemstar stole the godfundme money and never gave it to alex.
Keem is the one who made it, and stole the money.
Also bibcal reaper has no common sence.
I made my points in another post
Clearly the people is false, first of all.
Why would the Police department is going to give out CASE DETAILS of a forgetin MURDER
to some random person she does not even know. Police departments cannot disclose that information and most likely said that to either
1. Get out of the call asap.
2. Had no idea what she is even talking about
3.Has better stuff to do and just said it was fake to do anything else worth.

Keemstar closed the gofundme and didnt give him the account details and basically stole his gofundme.
alot of kids are now giving death threats to his family because of a fat ass ignorant person that didnt use common scene.

Alternative, it isnt a hoax. Keemstar stole the godfundme money and never gave it to alex.
Keem is the one who made it, and stole the money.
Also bibcal reaper has no common sence.
I made my points in another post
I don't know if you have ever watched the news, but a body being dumped and the call being recorded on stream would have at least made local news, which there is no trace of.

I don't know if you have ever watched the news, but a body being dumped and the call being recorded on stream would have at least made local news, which there is no trace of.
"because everything has to be on the news to be real."
It's not that popular, the news report what they want to, and when they want to.
Plus, the lady that said it was a hoax, did recently acknowledge a call. but there was no body to be found.
So what could have happened to the body?
1.Misunderstanding
2.Guy put the body somewhere else, after he saw alex. (In the stream he said the guy saw him.)

Keemstar reports false news; takes peoples' money

i like how the drama alert video is the exact same like scarce's lol
also he's only been suspended from uber, might get fired though

Keemstar reports false news; takes peoples' money

scarce >