pokemon go used in armed robbery in st. louis

Author Topic: pokemon go used in armed robbery in st. louis  (Read 1787 times)

http://fox2now.com/2016/07/10/st-louis-area-robbers-targeting-pokemon-go-players/
http://time.com/4400237/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-missouri/
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body

(i'm posting three sources just so people know it's real)

in case anyone hasn't played pokemon go yet/long enough, a item can be set to a pokestop (spots in various places around the world that give pokeballs and eggs and the like) that lures pokemon to that stop. because of this, any player can benefit from this, and can see it in use.

this was apparently used to get people to come to the stop, and was used to rob them.

be careful when you're playing pokemon go late at night.

FILTHY FRANK PREDICTED THIS

since stuff like this is happening 3 days in, i can't wait for the future

Don't play Pokemon Go if you're not packing. That should be common sense.

yea ill be sure to pack in the netherlands
youre practically saying dont walk with your phone out without having a gun with you

i will never ever understand this

yea ill be sure to pack in the netherlands
youre practically saying dont walk with your phone out without having a gun with you

i will never ever understand this
I understand that you don't understand. Europe doesn't have nearly the problem with feral beasts roaming the countryside as America does, especially in Southern states like Missouri.

I understand that you don't understand. Europe doesn't have nearly the problem with feral beasts roaming the countryside as America does, especially in Southern states like Missouri.
idk i might sound scared, but knowing that your average joe could have a machine made to end lives with a twitch of a finger in their pocket, is going to haunt me for a long time when i move to the US

Seriously, I can't believe we needed cotton that badly.
idk i might sound scared, but knowing that your average joe could have a machine made to end lives with a twitch of a finger in their pocket, is going to haunt me for a long time when i move to the US
An armed society is a polite society.

cowardly thought like this is going to keep irrelevant scandinavian countries forever cucked

cowardly thought like this is going to keep irrelevant scandinavian countries forever cucked
i dont understand what this sentence means

i dont understand what this sentence means
The powerful warriors that once brought kingdoms to their knees are now bending over to take it deep from Muhammad and his buddies.

most triggers have enough resistance to not get triggered by a twitch

The powerful warriors that once brought kingdoms to their knees are now bending over to take it deep from Muhammad and his buddies.
im sorry but the netherlands is fine?

I live in the gay capital of Florida, I'll probably be fine.

I live in the gay capital of Florida, I'll probably be fine.
If you're in Florida then you're never fine in the first place.