my phone no longer has the cyber.police virus

Author Topic: my phone no longer has the cyber.police virus  (Read 490 times)

does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of it, preferably someone who is an expert on this stuff
WE MADE IT BOYS
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:03:07 AM by Ragequit »

Call the Cyber Police, maybe they'll know

Jk, try getting on your computer and googling on how to do it. Also the make and model of your phone would help too, along with what software it uses, like Andriod, IOS, etc

Google has several helpful results.

Call the Cyber Police, maybe they'll know

Jk, try getting on your computer and googling on how to do it. Also the make and model of your phone would help too, along with what software it uses, like Andriod, IOS, etc
my phone's a samsung galaxy s2, android

dude it's the police
pay them 200 dollarydoos so they can forget about your anime research collection.

I also did some research on it and doing a factory reset will be your best and safest bet. If you can, try connecting your phone to your computer and try to back up your photos and etc.

I also did some research on it and doing a factory reset will be your best and safest bet. If you can, try connecting your phone to your computer and try to back up your photos and etc.
can't seem to back up the photos
time for a factory reset anyways. rip

good thing they werent anything too important or hard to come by
edit: actually i think they'll be sent to my google account. yay, i might get to keep my research collection
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:47:49 AM by Ragequit »

can't seem to back up the photos
time for a factory reset anyways. rip

good thing they werent anything too important or hard to come by
rip

good luck tho

i took a leap of faith

into the valley we go

edit: OH stuff SON ITS RESTORING
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:54:45 AM by Ragequit »