Author Topic: Prodigy - The BL Sniping Clan  (Read 7146 times)

After a long break of not dealing with Prodigy (mainly because I got investigateed), I decided today that I should bring it back. I understand that people did not like us for just what the clan was based on. That's fine, I don't need people to believe in me because I am me. No one else is me, so I don't need to care about anyone else. Our clan is based on primarily sniping, but no longer trickshotting. Trickshotting was fun while it lasted, but I feel like it was hard to recruit because of it. If you are interested in joining, please leave your BL_ID, And why you think you could help Prodigy. We will contact you if we feel like you are a decent applicant.

you going to hack and ddos our servers again?

420 QUICKNOSCOPE MLG BLAZE IT WEED

If this is an actual sniping clan, I challenge you to a 1v1 snipe battle with the tier tactical sniper rifle on a map of your choice. First to 10 kills win. Winner becomes leader of the Prodigy clan.

I await your answer.

If this is an actual sniping clan, I challenge you to a 1v1 snipe battle with the tier tactical sniper rifle on a map of your choice. First to 10 kills win. Winner becomes leader of the Prodigy clan.

I await your answer.
don't take his clan away this early

I await your answer.

What's your BL name?
Meet me on my server in two days, at 9 at night. I'm fine for us 1v1ing but I refuse to bet leadership of Prodigy. Good luck friend.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:17:17 AM by Prodigy Effects »

if you don't use kaje sniper, your clan sucks ok?

meeting tomorrow
Wait, did you guys come up with a time that you know for your time zone? 8 for him might not be 8 for you

hype for snicreepwn of the century. op you gonna build a spectator section? i would join & drink beer while watching this lmao.

hype for snicreepwn of the century. op you gonna build a spectator section? i would join & drink beer while watching this lmao.
We have a couple of maps in mind for the 1v1 so once we decide a spectating area will be built.