700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1365859 times)

why do people think it's a good idea to hire purely based on gender
i mean, these people control what google makes. these are the people who moniter what google makes. these are the people who affect everyone who uses any product of google.
would you like it if android started censoring texts you sent to people? you could not longer talk about politics in it simply because these people don't want it?

day 91 i still can't snap my fingers and i accidentally whistled today and i don't know if that counts

i only figured out how to whistle for real few weeks ago

I can only whistle by inhaling, and it makes my lips look funny

yea that's how i did it for years too

wait what the forget that's not how you actually whistle???

I can whistle by inhaling, exhaling but not with my fingers

I can only whistle by inhaling, and it makes my lips look funny

hey same here dude

wait what the forget that's not how you actually whistle???
most people I know whistle by exhaling

I can whistle by inhaling, exhaling but not with my fingers

I can only snap my fingers with my right hand
Still can't whistle tho

man i remember the days when off topic had a new post at minimum once a minute if not once every 30 seconds

i cant obsessively check these forums anymore :(

man i remember the days when off topic had a new post at minimum once a minute if not once every 30 seconds

I know :(

now it can go like half an hour without a new post

when was this because I feel like there's been a very recent (last few months) drop in post frequency
it wasn't every minute before that, but I still feel like posts are a lot less frequent

when was this because I feel like there's been a very recent (last few months) drop in post frequency
it wasn't every minute before that, but I still feel like posts are a lot less frequent
this was like 3-5 years ago lol