700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1365862 times)

white castle? what's that, some kinda tribal term??
you're face is gonna be a tribal term after i beat it so hard it becomes black boi

It's never too late or too early for a grilled cheese
what about too on time for a grilled cheese?????

I actually don't eat burgers, except for homemade, White Castle burgers are just kinda dull, the meat is square and flat, for some reason, so there's barely any substance, and there's much more bread than meat and anything else you could have on those burgers

This is not a burger, it isn't having any fun, it just wants to be put out of it's misery

The only things i've ever liked from White Castle are their fries and their chicken rings

what about too on time for a grilled cheese?????
No such thing

just to prove how wrong you are im gonna go get myself some white castle brb forget you

This is not a burger, it isn't having any fun, it just wants to be put out of it's misery

The only things i've ever liked from White Castle are their fries and their chicken rings
do you want to be put out of your forgetin' misery because you sure seem to have a deathwish here

I don't have White Castle in my state; I live in Michigan.

gosh like 6/8ths of that thing are the buns

I don't have White Castle in my state; I live in Michigan.
You're not missing much, unlike that burger

You're not missing much, unlike that burger
the average 99% mcdonalds burger has about the same. smh

They do have short-burgers, but they mainly have normal to beefy to American burgers, so does Burger King, White Castle seems to specialize in sissy-burgers

They do have short-burgers, but they mainly have normal to beefy to American burgers, so does Burger King, White Castle seems to specialize in sissy-burgers
your mom is a sissy burger you loving thot

go to a good white castle like at las vegas for example

go to a good white castle like at las vegas for example
this guy knows whats up

as much as i liked the other one that unova made i changed my avatar back

BUT!!! it has a subtle difference wow what could it be??

Is it the nostril? Is it positioned slightly differently?