700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1388074 times)

im finally able to get a pet again and im shaking of excitement aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

im finally able to get a pet again and im shaking of excitement aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
!!!!
what're u gonna get huh

!!!!
what're u gonna get huh
a kitten, ive had one before and theyre lovely and purfect for me
when i move out ill have to learn it how to hang out with a dog but other than that its gonna be great

I got my license yesterday and already almost got into a car crash getting taco bell
what a day, baja blast isn't as good as what it sounds like

I got my license yesterday and already almost got into a car crash getting taco bell
i drove manual and now i havent driven in like a year so im deathly afraid of hills

i drove manual and now i havent driven in like a year so im deathly afraid of hills
just be like me and welcome death

a kitten, ive had one before and theyre lovely and purfect for me
when i move out ill have to learn it how to hang out with a dog but other than that its gonna be great
d'aww

did you at least get the taco bell

did you at least get the taco bell
yes, i got a #1 with a baja blast and i couldn't even stomach how sugary that drink was

i probably have diabetes now

yes, i got a #1 with a baja blast and i couldn't even stomach how sugary that drink was

i probably have diabetes now
good to know you cant stomach it when i've bought 2 five dollar meals both with baja blasts and ate one meal with the whole baja blast and then 2 hours later i consumed the rest

i dont have diabetes btw

i wonder how did people find out about blockland? and how did you end up on the forums of it?

i wonder how did people find out about blockland? and how did you end up on the forums of it?
friend told me about it back when I was 10, he saw an ad for it

the forums was people linking various threads and stuff in-game