700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367266 times)

my left foot is now in Foot Prison for an indefinite period of time

girl wut u do

what crime did your foot commit

i caught her red footed

question: if you could trade your current account being perma'd for your first account being unbanned, would you?

question: if you could trade your current account being perma'd for your first account being unbanned, would you?
good thing i've never been permad sucker

actually it's neil "eat the ass" tyson
Neil The Ass E. Tyson

what if my current account and my first account are the same

my first and current account is this one so suck it

hmm i wonder what happened to the first 11 super suits......

i suppose it's a good time to announce that i'm an alt of kalphiter. sorry boys

no

if it meant me getting my old 10k ID back

no

the only reason suit is talking about your original account being perma'd is because his original account was perma'd