700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1389190 times)

just cuz alex is a little angsty right now doesnt mean seth doesnt need to turn down the homoerotic stuff
maybe but just because it bugs an angsty kid doesn't mean stuff to a lot of people

maybe but just because it bugs an angsty kid doesn't mean stuff to a lot of people
but u do dat all day xD

devil's advocate: seth is not being gay enough.

maybe if you stopped acting gay in literally every single one of your posts it wouldnt bug him so much
o yea i get that, but even when i'm not he can be needlessly aggressive towards me, and trust me i do act normal sometimes all this other stuff is just for fun! (and this didn't start because i was acting like that, in fact i bet he's just using that as an excuse)
plus a normal person could simply ignore me or say to maybe tone it down a lil while i'm being all positive and lovey-dovey for the hell of it if they don't like it much, especially since i usually just do it in here (but even tho he post in these threads extremely rarely, two days in a row he's responded to me negatively in them)
literally everything pisses kidalex off though he's like 13
he does seem to be pissed off with me the most tho
just cuz alex is a little angsty right now doesnt mean seth doesnt need to turn down the homoerotic stuff
eeehh maybe i'll try not to do it quite as often if it rly is that much of a problem but i'm still gonna do it cus other people and i love it
this is tru tho
devil's advocate: seth is not being gay enough.
ok! <3
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 12:53:30 PM by gr8dayseth »

maybe if you stopped acting gay in literally every single one of your posts it wouldnt bug him so much
lol
kidalex can forget off. that's all i Have to Say.

kidalex is in a perpetual state of booty bothered it seems

I don't get how seth's posts could annoy anyone, he is the definitive niceposter

turns out im allergic for amoxicillin! im dying of itchyness. worst thing is i took two more pills today because i didnt know what the reaction was from
atleast it wasnt an STD, which is what i was fearing

news update: rain sucks

I don't get how seth's posts could annoy anyone, he is the definitive niceposter
good is dumb