700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367195 times)

had a terrible hair day because i straightened my hair too much. nothing was more satisfying than getting home and finally getting to re-do it

I had a spooki dream.

So, we were staying at a really tall hotel, which was atop a cruise ship, for some reason, with incredibly bad structural integrity (the building swayed with the wind), people were being really stupid, and holding onto the railing from the other side and leaning outward.

It was terrifying.

I started crawling at one point.

Also, apparently there was an emergency room service button that could detect how urgent it was, displaying it with crappy symbols, 1 being the part of the phone you grab, 2 being the Mic and speaker, and 3 being some lines representing noise

I was relieved when I woke up from that.

oh yeah, it started snowing foam beads at one point, dream me was confused.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:04:11 PM by Superfun909 »

dude forget those kind of dreams where you cant move properly and your sense of direction and balance is all forgeted up

dude forget those kind of dreams where you cant move properly and your sense of direction and balance is all forgeted up

agreed.

oh yeah,  ages ago, i had a dream where we were in the hall of our church (where ppl hang out after mass), and it started tilting at extreme angles.

you know that feeling, where you wake up from a terrifying fall within a dream, and then you feel like you're being put down onto your bed gently?

when that happens, I get an unbelievable sense of relied.

yes, and also when you can't throw hard punches in dreams. I cannot be violent in real life, so why must my subconscious continue to make me feel weak?? I am Powerful

richard move when boating: tell others on a boat that there's a fish passing by them. they'll all peer over the edge to look at it, and the weight shift will make the boat tip over

ya i don't get those kinda dreams often but when i do aah it's horrible
yes, and also when you can't throw hard punches in dreams. I cannot be violent in real life, so why must my subconscious continue to make me feel weak?? I am Powerful
awww even ur dreams insist on u being a nice dude
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:15:28 PM by gr8dayseth »

waking up from a fall in a dream is traumatizing

waking up from a fall in a dream is traumatizing
now that I think about it, it kinda is.

i have never once in my life ended a dream or nightmare falling

i have never once in my life ended a dream or nightmare falling
you better knock on wood my brother pray to god u dont

nah bro ive always ended my dreams and nightmares by hitting my head really hard on something

I don't think i've ever had problems moving or falling from heights in my dreams, but either i can't speak or my voice becomes hoarse in my nightmares, and sometimes i may even be lost somewhere

woa

there was a violent burst of hail for like 20s

exciting

i like when im sleeping and it feels like i'm being swung around or the world is spinning around me