700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1366540 times)

Would anybody be interested in a thread for Elite: Dangerous along with a discord for our own private group?

Epic find at goodwill

I say spending 2 days figuring out a way to get the damn thing to work with windows 8's stuff compatibility with windows 95 games was completely worth it because this game is fan loving tastic
-snip-

The graphics are absolutely astounding for early directx standards
Gotta hand it to travellers tales on this one
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

something to note is that the game actually has a training level and from what i saw if you try to go straight to the anthill on a new save file it punishes you by crashing the game
Jesus christ, I haven't seen this game in years after I saw a PlayStation copy of it in my grandmother's old house. Horrendous.

ugh here we go again

people who believe everything they see on sites that have a reception rating for a game

i thought people thought this game was okay, i thought people liked it about as much as the toy story 2 game that was released a year later by the same devs.

seriously i played the first level and i thought the game was excellent. it has a mechanic to it that i havent seen in any other game, let alone a licensed one at that. much like spongebob bfbb, the game has a new and original mechanic that most 3D platformers ive played dont seem to have.

the game has these seeds in the level that you can carry, throw and plant, and they all have different effects depending on what color token you apply to them.

the standard seeds plant mushrooms, which flik can jump on and use them as trampolines.

the only color seed ive used yet is the green one. if you press alt (i have the pc version obvs, i have no idea what button it is on ps1) and apply a color to the seed, once planted, it turns into a leaf that can be used as a platform.
i might edit this later once ive tried out the other colors maybe.

overall i think the game is great and is a pretty faithful attempt to try and emulate the antics (no pun intended) on ant island in a video game.
its a nice attempt by travellers tales before they started making a bunch of lego games from different brands that dont even change any gameplay aspects of the first. i mean seriously, what happened to Lego MEDIA? (the people who published lego island, lego racers and so on)

I got to hand it to travelers tales, they managed to not make one good game in their lifetime

forget outta here zach, anyone who can't realize at least some of the positive elements of main-series Pokemon games shouldn't be sharing there opinion about any games at all. Bug's Life is better on N64

I got to hand it to travelers tales, they managed to not make one good game in their lifetime
Incorrect opinion.

forget outta here zach, anyone who can't realize at least some of the positive elements of main-series Pokemon games shouldn't be sharing there opinion about any games at all. Bug's Life is better on N64

List of positives about pokemon

And thats my list

um fuk you the complete saga was a masterpiece

um fuk you the complete saga was a masterpiece
hey bud do you have a list of all the people who are allowed to call you night fox? very curious o_o

wtf how is this legal??
he's training to become the fastest beepboy in the world

hey bud do you have a list of all the people who are allowed to call you night fox? very curious o_o
Me

basically the determination is just two things:
1. you knew me (not "knew of me") when I used it as my username
2. you are saying it in a friendly way, and not meant as some kind of insult
if you got both, then go ahead

and it's not like I'm embarrassed by it, or I wouldn't want anyone to say it. it's an old name I used years ago, during the time when I first met a lot of people here, which for that reason is meaningful to me and has a lot of memories associated with it, presumably also for those people who knew me then. someone trying to use it like it's an insult is just awkward and meaningless