700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367252 times)

basically the determination is just two things:
1. you knew me (not "knew of me") when I used it as my username
2. you are saying it in a friendly way, and not meant as some kind of insult
if you got both, then go ahead

and it's not like I'm embarrassed by it, or I wouldn't want anyone to say it. it's an old name I used years ago, during the time when I first met a lot of people here, which for that reason is meaningful to me and has a lot of memories associated with it, presumably also for those people who knew me then. someone trying to use it like it's an insult is just awkward and meaningless
I wasn't expecting a serious answer like this but nice. so basically we better put some respeck on your name

i mean seriously, what happened to Lego MEDIA? (the people who published lego island, lego racers and so on)
They were shut down after the release of Bionicle: The Game, due to a push by Electronic Arts to act as the publisher for LEGO video games. Former LEGO Interactive/Media employees formed Giant Interactive Entertainment, who became Tt Games Publishing after the success of LEGO Star Wars, the dropping of both EA and Eidos as publishers for LEGO. Warner-Bros own Tt Games and TtGP.

I love it when foxxy calls me bitch

ok one more charjabug for the night

posting the superior bug/electric pocket monster ;)

ok one more charjabug for the night
[img width=300 ]https://media1.tenor.com/images/ba986444840b8dcf60683df5386aa2da/tenor.gif?itemid=8906028[/img]
He has Minecraft eyes

ugh when will this place get bofa support

ive been playing alot of nuclear throne lately and its a really good game jfc

ive been playing alot of nuclear throne lately and its a really good game jfc
whoa me too!!!

damn today some fella on the street asked me if anybody had told me they loved me today, I said no, so he told me he loved me and kept walking. what a nice dude

dam what a wholesome random encounter