700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1391416 times)

the best numbers get a sequel

i just watched a neighbor's kid eat stuff on the trampoline

ded?

Literally or figuratively?

i invited zach to my discord server

Okay so, i was playing this game called Earthbound Beginnings in an emulator called "Mesen"

And apparently, i was playing in an "unstable emulator". So right near the end of the game i got the anti-piracy measure that automatically wipes your save file and doesn't let you progress beyond that point. :(

Okay so, i was playing this game called Earthbound Beginnings in an emulator called "Mesen"

And apparently, i was playing in an "unstable emulator". So right near the end of the game i got the anti-piracy measure that automatically wipes your save file and doesn't let you progress beyond that point. :(
Is this admittance to piracy?
Always check compatibility!

its called mother you loving idot

its called mother you loving idot
Only a weeb would call Earthbound by it's Japanese name

what is rlcbm trying to tell me

tbf idk why it's called earthbound

So i went to twitter to look at some memes and half of them were censored for no reason (like this one for example). I think "ok whatever, Twitter's just being dumb" and I keep going.

Then it shows me furry research with no censor at all. richard in ass, cum everywhere, gay furry research.

What the actual furry forget, Twitter?

edit: if that came out as forget i will be murderous
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:19:30 PM by Super Suit 12 »