700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1391732 times)

mcdouble post cause i dont give af

should i ride my bike 25 miles to the mall
yay or nay
Do it while playing the bike music from a Pokemon game

what kind of forgeted stuff place do you live that the mall is 25 miles away

man the school system is weird and broken

i got a 69 in math and i have to goto summer school because of one class
and the math teacher i have is a smug scumbag
who wont stfu and actually teach math but instead of teaching math in a actual humane way he just yells it
and he always blames it on ME instead of HIM aka THE GUY WHO IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THAT 69 A 70 or 72 whatever you prefer
i disrespected that peice of human trash for a reason now my dad is going to kill me if i dont do his bidding in math

well he doesnt know summer school isnt in the actual old school so
lol!

anyways
can any of you smart people give me any l e g a l p o i n t s on how to make him change his mind to give me back my summer i rightfully deserve

he always blames it on ME instead of HIM aka THE GUY WHO IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THAT 69 A 70 or 72 whatever
I feel for you buddy, I have taken summer classes and they're no fun. But your grade is your responsibility. Ideally your teacher should meet you halfway, but we all run into crummy teachers, and when that happens you don't really have any other option but to buckle down and make the effort to study. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I'm just trying to be realistic. you'll probably thank yourself in the long run if you put your energy toward passing summer school instead of sidestepping it.

just some advice from someone who also struggled with math and failed a class as a result. Good luck.

make the effort to study.
i tried but i dont know half of it because hes that stuff at his job
im actually pretty suprised he even got accepted in the job

I technically graduated today, passed the GED.

When the first Sims game shipped in China, Maxis had to censor the "Life of Crime" career line, so they changed it to the "Life of Mime" career and made everything mime related.

" Life of Mime" career and made everything mime related.
you know them mimes all got dumped in the ghetto ya know

4 days until it's no longer day 69#

oh no

E3 is tomorrow, my dudes!

wait holy f what

pgwoesjgvdfpgoasuerogvusdfozi vj

e x ci t e

i have to go to my best friend's dad's funeral tomorrow

I built a loving house in Blockland