700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1368060 times)

It's always loving great when I get a blue screen after starting Steam and then the Windows error recovery thing immediately freezes. Sometimes I really hate this computer.

It's always loving great when I get a blue screen after starting Steam and then the Windows error recovery thing immediately freezes. Sometimes I really hate this computer.
yea that sounds annoying.

my computer has been getting a "no signal" from my moniter when i turn it on, which makes me have to turn off and on my computer again for it to work. idk why it's doing that

wtf you have the same TV remote as me (the samsung one)
he has the same direct TV remote as me too!! strynd u got some explaining to do....
:( hope it works out
yea that sounds annoying.

my computer has been getting a "no signal" from my moniter when i turn it on, which makes me have to turn off and on my computer again for it to work. idk why it's doing that
have u tried turning it off and o- oh
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:11:21 AM by gr8dayseth »

me when steam constantly disconnects and reconnects and lags me out the server

Good 🙂
it seems today masterlegodude is gonna become the human stump

Today's gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

he has the same direct TV remote as me too!! strynd u got some explaining to do....
i steal peoples remotes

Today's gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now, you should have somehow realised what you gotta do

y wont gif avatars work for me helP