700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367941 times)

im so pissed right now

this girl literally added me back on snap to tell me that i like this other girl, and i politely tell her to stop.
she says some stupid bs and i say "yeah its a running gag", the bs is a joke i made a while ago
and she gets this thot attitude and says
"whatever bye"
just like a loving stupid thot
and unadded me.

i told this girl to please stop, and she gets this whore attitude and unadds.

blockland..... i just met this guy......

he keeps sending me hearts in every message and is calling me "love", its really annoying i met him less than 12 hours ago, we only talked about college

he keeps sending me hearts in every message and is calling me "love", its really annoying i met him less than 12 hours ago, we only talked about college
just be honest and say its kinda weird and you dont like it

i hate people that call you like "babe", "hun", "dear", or "love"

most of the time they are being super condescending and it pisses me off

same stuff with "mate" or "bro"

I can agree on this but I'm afraid that's how the word 'dude' became the white version of brother

sup bro hey mate whatcha doin love how ya been whats crackin love dear hun

I can agree on this but I'm afraid that's how the word 'dude' became the white version of brother
"dude", "mate", "bro" or "brother" all mean different things tho

i'm fine with those ones because they don't imply you are talking to a child/a loving baby

like when someone calls you "hun" it sounds like they are talking to a 5 year old