700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1366207 times)

Dragons are cool, right?

Not biased

That's because there is no conversation.
there's plenty of conversation.

what you and i are having right now is a conversation too   :cookieMonster:

there's plenty of conversation.

what you and i are having right now is a conversation too   :cookieMonster:

We are having an argument

and if it wasn't for that this topic be dead for today

ill agree the thread can be dead a lot; and in that case i'd probably not view it for awhile. but later on ill check on it and quite often there are some interesting things being said here.

this is kinda like a central hub (or at least that's how i see it) for off topic and i think that's pretty neat.

the fact that the forums are about to die and there's still so many people that I haven't interacted with or gotten to know makes me kinda sad

the fact that the forums are about to die
they are?

yea and i haven't gotten to know most people here since i usually just lurk n stuff

they are?

yea and i haven't gotten to know most people here since i usually just lurk n stuff
nonnel's prediction was a year of borrowed time remaining, it sounds like a lot but there's not really any new people coming in

This thread made it to 1,000+ pages, surely there's things to talk about during the day

It's just sad to see this topic be ignored all of a sudden :(
ya but night discussion (my enemy and rival) has nearly 2000 pages so...

:(

the fact that the forums are about to die and there's still so many people that I haven't interacted with or gotten to know makes me kinda sad
hi my name is aide33