700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1355158 times)

I think he's been hanging out with limerick too much
LOL brother dis gotta be sum Gay azz joke

LOL brother dis gotta be sum Gay azz joke
dont discriminate ball players come in all sizes

Personally I think asian guys becoming more macho and increasing the amount of asian chads is not the answer. Im an asian guy, and still a virgin at age 23. The reason is because the competition is just too much. Every single girl wants super buff guys or bad boys. It's either blonde hair blue eyes chad from DKE or Mr asian chad who is full of tattoos and is probably a member of the yakuza. All the asian girls want like 5'11"+ guys. Like that's actual discrimination. What about us guys who don't have the privilege of height?
I think the real answer is making girls take special classes to teach them the right men to be attracted to. The good guys who actually deserve love. See, when bad guys get love, it makes the world a bad place. When the good guys get love, it makes the world a better place. I am using my time wisely applying to medical school in my off year, im not popping loving ecstasy at a rave.

I think he's been hanging out with limerick too much
he has a small richard

shout out to a brother hulk hogan #religiousfreedomforgarfield
no problem brother, you the best dealer (ps would u mind giving me dat royal flush yet thx

i still dont know how to play texas holdem .

i still dont know how to play texas holdem .
its kinda like strip poker but you dont get naked

well where's the fun in that

you are very dirty, gr8dayseth.

you are very dirty, gr8dayseth.
I mean, he does reside in a pot that's full of dirt...............