700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1338089 times)

that must mean you're pretty old, you geezer
oldest man alive [100%] [speedrun]

But think about it, is eating Conan really vore?

My mind is very innocent isn't it? (as in I didn't even think of that).

why are we still here? just to suffer?

a good question...

for day 1146

So whatever illness this is that i've caught, has been going through stages, and now i've got like a fever or something today, so if i try to do anything that isn't sitting or laying down, i'll start to feel nauseous, get the cold sweats, then feel weak and dizzy before what feels like almost passing out

So uh, i guess that's my day until i can get looked at, how are you guys?

So whatever illness this is that i've caught, has been going through stages, and now i've got like a fever or something today, so if i try to do anything that isn't sitting or laying down, i'll start to feel nauseous, get the cold sweats, then feel weak and dizzy before what feels like almost passing out

So uh, i guess that's my day until i can get looked at, how are you guys?
have some yummy honey lemon ginger tea and chiggen souppe

have some yummy honey lemon ginger tea and chiggen souppe
I don't know how my body would react to the honey in that tea, but i am on the soup, drinking plenty of water, and getting rest, so hopefully this passes asap and that i'm on my way out of this illness

I was able to go to the kitchen and make myself a new bowl of soup with no issues, so maybe it is leaving my system now

Also, another whacky symptom of this illness is mad crazy itching all over the body, like you bathed in poison ivy

So when i'm not worrying about passing out, i'm itching like i got fleas
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 11:11:06 PM by Masterlegodude »

Nope, nevermind, it was just on a brief hiatus

Guess i will be getting looked at today after all

im going to a surgeon in a few weeks to see if i can get surgery on my chest to fix my inverted chest bone.

i'm a bit sick now too, but not as sick. hope we both get better soon tho c:

i'm a bit sick now too, but not as sick. hope we both get better soon tho c:
Hopefully

What are you sick with?

im going to a surgeon in a few weeks to see if i can get surgery on my chest to fix my inverted chest bone.
That sounds pretty bad, has that ever caused you any problems