700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1365685 times)

blockland will stay on the internet as long as nerds buy alts over and over

Three things on mind right now two related with discord, one with Blockland, and one with my art.

1. I want to start a Discord server where artists can go relax and post their arts.

2. I want to start a Blockland Clan so that would mean that I'll be making a server too, I'm thinking of the colors of Purple, Green and gold. Might change later on though.

3. I've been meaning to work on my art style more and I've been on and off so hopefully 1. would remedy this, Thoughts?

2. I want to start a Blockland Clan so that would mean that I'll be making a server too, I'm thinking of the colors of Purple, Green and gold. Might change later on though.
if you choose those colors it better be a mardi gras themed blockland clan

Three things on mind right now two related with discord, one with Blockland, and one with my art.

1. I want to start a Discord server where artists can go relax and post their arts.

3. I've been meaning to work on my art style more and I've been on and off so hopefully 1. would remedy this, Thoughts?
sounds like it could be fun. im a bad artist but i would probably join anyways as long as everyone else isn't amazing either

if you choose those colors it better be a mardi gras themed blockland clan

a Mardi Gras- what now.

sounds like it could be fun. im a bad artist but i would probably join anyways as long as everyone else isn't amazing either

I will force everyone to become the next Michelangelo and kick start a new revival of classical/neoclassical arts.
Nah just kidding, I'll allow people of any skill to join Even if drawing/sketching is not their expertise but are good at other forms of art.

We can discuss more on discord (dropping tag in PMs, be sure to check it)

a clan that's theme is Mardi Gras.

I had to research that, forget no. Gold and blue now; something a Coastal/Californian theme or somethin'

I had to research that, forget no. Gold and blue now; something a Coastal/Californian theme or somethin'
persian theme

hey Nigel aren't you from codename kids next door?

hey Nigel aren't you from codename kids next door?
no unfortunately

theres a blockland creators discord with a private link somewhere...

also heyyyy, page 1248

theres a blockland creators discord with a private link somewhere...

also heyyyy, page 1248
its only like semi privatr cause googling blockland content creators brings up a bunch of results