700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337964 times)

god why are you acting like a brat lmfao "im sorry sir" UGH

its a very safe guess to say ive been drunker than you, and you and everyone else knows that when youre stufffaced, you're still capable of making decisions and are in control of your body's movement (if only balance still held up lol). unless youre passed out.
its just a bad excuse, and i dont even understand why youre trying to make up an excuse for it in the first place, im not the police.

honestly, good for you that the girl was OK with it in the end, because a random tit grab could have gone in many different ways, most of them bad (and just asking is literally never bad unless youre afraid of hearing 'no'. which then, at least you could have still kept her on top of you)
I wasn’t even trying to be a richard I was calling you sir for real lol

Grab her by the pusillanimous individual

the only solution is to go up to her and offer her your pecs for her to grab. as they say, a moob for a boob

the only solution is to go up to her and offer her your pecs for her to grab. as they say, a moob for a boob

bro my dad taught me that

walking into this topic and seeing tit grabbing without context, ask me anything

just got back from tokyo, lads. i bite stikfas and he scream

went to the Tokyo Pokémon Center and they didn’t have a single loving Rowlet plush, i am loving fuming

this pic is from 2 months ago sorry
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 01:06:30 PM by foulprairiedog »

i updated windows and now its having an aneurysm
i cannot figure out how to fix anything so im just going to reset windows entirely (later)

thats an equal amount of ones and threes

i tried calling the number but it wouldnt go through