700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337738 times)

113111311131113111311131... day 3 1's

thats a lot of ones

thats a lot of ones
kinda like when i play a game of loving yahtzee

no stuff!
haha good response, you still had grabby hands after what you said was "hugging". oh yeah also um i mean asking consent is one thing? but especially when someone is drunk.

ntm a tit grab is kind of a dumb move like that doesn't feel good either way, especially if you're still with others in the room like LOL.

I’m really kicking myself over it because things could’ve went way further than they did
if this is really what you wanted, you really really really should have just asked

when you're getting criticized by the person who frequently does phone/chat love, you know you've forgeted up

when you're getting criticized by the person who frequently does phone/chat love, you know you've forgeted up
i do a whole lot more than phone love

i do a whole lot more than phone love
Look I appreciate you trying to help out but just being a twat towards some horny 16 year old kid about “consent” is pretty pointless, didn’t realise consent was needed for some girl sitting on me

It’s a sad day when a grown ass man watching anime calls me a rapist ha

didn’t realise consent was needed for some girl sitting on me
...yeah we know... and then she walked away 🙊🙊

It’s a sad day when a grown ass man watching anime calls me a rapist ha
im literally 21, i dont watch anime, and im also not calling you a rapist. im not sure why you think im being rude or how that gives the green card to call me a twat and some other dumb stuff.

ntm going "no stuff!" to "have some self control" is kind of really stupid? like if its so obvious then why did you do it?

...yeah we know... and then she walked away 🙊🙊
im literally 21, i dont watch anime, and im also not calling you a rapist. im not sure why you think im being rude or how that gives the green card to call me a twat and some other dumb stuff.

ntm going "no stuff!" to "have some self control" is kind of really stupid? like if its so obvious then why did you do it?
because I was extremely drunk I’m sorry I won’t do it again sir

i updated windows and now its having an aneurysm

because I was extremely drunk I’m sorry I won’t do it again sir
god why are you acting like a brat lmfao "im sorry sir" UGH

its a very safe guess to say ive been drunker than you, and you and everyone else knows that when youre stufffaced, you're still capable of making decisions and are in control of your body's movement (if only balance still held up lol). unless youre passed out.
its just a bad excuse, and i dont even understand why youre trying to make up an excuse for it in the first place, im not the police.

honestly, good for you that the girl was OK with it in the end, because a random tit grab could have gone in many different ways, most of them bad (and just asking is literally never bad unless youre afraid of hearing 'no'. which then, at least you could have still kept her on top of you)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 03:26:59 PM by sleep »

Then like a loving handicap I just grabbed on of her boobs and it took her by surprise and she got up to go talk to some other people and I just followed her about 30 seconds later and