700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1364181 times)

well, this is about what i expected to be the legacy blockland would leave behind
Several creep creeps and at least one honor student, anything else?

Several creep creeps and at least one honor student, anything else?
several child enthusiasts, one of which was actually arrested iirc
a honor student
iban went to find kiwifarms
several more actually went into game development
and iirc furdle was an extra in a star wars movie

Ah yes, Kiwifarms, such an excellent site for excellent people. I don't go on it ever, but I applaud how Iban handled the NZ police trying to censor his site.

day discussion has officially overtaken the night discussion!

1226 > 1225

Hey, how are you guys doing? I have a few weeks of treatment left, things are going well for me. Thanks to those who helped me through my recent relapse.

holy crap he's back!
good to see you!!!!!

Hey, how are you guys doing? I have a few weeks of treatment left, things are going well for me. Thanks to those who helped me through my recent relapse.
Good to hear, hope things keep going well for you!

Great news!! I'm glad to hear this

recovery is a journey and its great you've made progress. keep at it and dont give up, even if things go downhill again or you relapse. you can forgetin do it.

day 1227. still thinkin' i'll stop at day 1234

Wow!! Thanks for the support! I'm glad there's people out there like you guys that are so encouraging. This is a breath of fresh air.

college is a forgetin bitch