700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1364179 times)

have you guys heard that blockland is finally getting released for retail?? i cant wait! i hope badspot will keep the project alive, i love this game!

have you guys heard that blockland is finally getting released for retail?? i cant wait! i hope badspot will keep the project alive, i love this game!
I've been waiting for this for awhile! Can't wait to see everyone on the retail. Feel free to join my dedicated server, I'll try being on it most of the time when I can.

I've been waiting for this for awhile! Can't wait to see everyone on the retail. Feel free to join my dedicated server, I'll try being on it most of the time when I can.
cool! i'll be on as soon as possible! you wanna see what happens when the clock in the bedroom reaches 99 this time? ive always wanted to see for myself

petition to electrify electrk

There's a hundred-thousand Electrks in this city. You don't need to know the alts. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your alt. Do you understand?

There's a hundred-thousand Electrks in this city. You don't need to know the alts. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your alt. Do you understand?
cod zombies but its Electrks

Did someone say electrk? I am like his #1 fan lol

day... 1233

soon it will be the legendary day 1234