700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1338100 times)

first ya gotta destroy the sun

HOW THE HELL DO I BREAK THROUGH THIS

edit: tiny bit of progress at the top right (around the 3223 column)
edit 2: more progress, the little pocket on the right got expanded a bit
edit 3: huge amount of progress made just by getting a lucky guess but im stuck again
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 05:48:08 PM by TableSalt »

binary day

for the minesweeper...

in the top left corner, look at the spaces directly below the [2] thats directly beneath the [4], in which the [4] already has 3 mines around it. (if the top-left corner space is (0, 0), the [4] space is at (4, 2) and the [2] space is at (4, 3) )
the spaces down-left, directly down, and down-right from that [2] space should be clear. the mine is either to the top-right or directly right of the [2] space at (4, 3)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:58:47 AM by The Resonte! »

for the minesweeper...

in the top left corner, look at the spaces directly below the [2] thats directly beneath the [4], in which the [4] already has 3 mines around it. (if the top-left corner space is (0, 0), the [4] space is at (4, 2) and the [2] space is at (4, 3) )
the spaces down-left, directly down, and down-right from that [2] space should be clear. the mine is either to the top-right or directly right of the [2] space at (4, 3)
forget YOURE A GENIUS also i already lost because i rageguessed after mulling for 2 hours

i spent a lot of my spare time playing minesweeper as a timewaster, then trying to do it quickly and hope i don't get to a point where i just have to guess... especially on expert mode

day 1102

Not gay. Biloveual. Not homoloveual, not gay. Biloveual. There are women there. Actual woman. With vaginas. So I'm not gay. I'm at least biloveual.
Sure there are roosters. But there is also pusillanimous individual. Not gay .Biloveual.

snake? snake in my ass? In my ass? snake? No. That's not me. No snake there. Not in my ass. I'm a top. Bottoms do that. I'm not a bottom. Tops give the snake. Don't take it. I'm a top by the way.

set your clocks to 11:04

what the forget just happened on the forums, i was busy with family

what the forget just happened on the forums, i was busy with family
badspot striked again

There. I literally cannot tell the difference between compromised accounts and normal user behavior in this place.