700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337681 times)

https://youtu.be/-1o48F3JRIA
I'd hate ads less if they were more entertaining like this one

it's day 1154. today is Self Delete prevention day.

i'm not gonna lie, i enjoy doing it.
but don't we all deserve a break from time to time? ;)

I got prescribed Ritaline and holy forget its a miracle drug. I haven't been this happy, exciting and hyped in years.
Im 100% convinced if you give everyone this stuff it would instantly solve all world problems.

I got prescribed Ritaline and holy forget its a miracle drug. I haven't been this happy, exciting and hyped in years.
Im 100% convinced if you give everyone this stuff it would instantly solve all world problems.
be careful. you’re likely experiencing a temporary high, dont let the immediate results fool you into thinking you’re out of the woods and can stop taking your meds. over time the intense effect probably will dissipate into normal emotional highs and lows iirc.

be careful. you’re likely experiencing a temporary high, dont let the immediate results fool you into thinking you’re out of the woods and can stop taking your meds. over time the intense effect probably will dissipate into normal emotional highs and lows iirc.
God damn best high of my life even weed didnt have an effect that big on me
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 01:05:54 PM by espio100 »

ive come to make an announcement