700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367263 times)

i like saying hi
hi
hi gr8dayseth welcome to adrenaline hi's anonymous

also sorry to bring something like this into here but i feel it's unresolved and it bothers me and i'd rather not bump the thread or bump his drama thread or make a new drama or whatever just because of that

oh hey

i do love how this is 95% a celebratory buzz banned thread now lmao
Kinda like how your discussion thread is only 5% discussion.
well alright i didn't even know you hated me
dude back off there

can you chill and not take every opportunity to jump on someone
the annoying stuff you fling isn't tony level posting - its just annoying stuff, not obviously trolling and so-bad-that-nobody-takes-seriously stuffposts
tf did seth ever do to you
a classic move of the rhetoric master milo supports - attacking a noncombatant
[only quoting Juncoph]
It's called poking fun.
[color=transparent ]Somebody's triggered[/color]
would you care to add something like a transparent jk?
a /s?
anything that marks it as a joke?
forget off the way you're handling it makes you seem very serious about it and makes you look like an bit of an starfish and it was uncalled for
why didn't you even respond to me
why damage control when you can own up to your mistake

(i pm'd him cus he didn't respond to me yet)
the forget do you even have against me i thought you were cool with me
m8, Twas just pokin' fun.
sure didn't seem like that especially since you barely responded to anybody confronting you about it
Not to sound rude, but we are talking about the same post, right?

[responding to me now]
Whoops, did not see your post.
ALSO, the thing about my humour is that I'm ruthless about it.

The Discussion Thread is still fun, I assure of that. That was just me referencing a controversy that happened over a month ago.

As I have said before, Twas a joke.
oh yeah guys i was just pretending to be handicapped
all in good fun right guys haha
you think i like getting reminded of it and it looked like you just kinda attacked me for no reason
i mean ya could at least say you're sorry or something idk

like it was a pretty rude thing to say outta nowhere and it's only kinda sorta related to the drama that happened a while ago and he didn't really apologize or anything just said it was a joke in a weird way that isn't really apologetic at all

tbh either ignore matthew or laugh at him, don't take anything he says personally

don't worry, no one here actully takes anything matt says seriously in the first place

if you're actually getting roasted by a man who probably jerks it to hillary clinton then you might need some help there

don't worry it's just matthew, he's just mad that his president doesn't have a pusillanimous individual

matt is just a big butt

Matthew tags onto easy targets and unfortunately you fit that description because you're too sensitive over these topics. He'll ignore you if he can't get an easy ride out of you.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:25:40 PM by Akio- »

Matthew tags onto easy targets and unfortunately you fit that description because you're too sensitive over these topics. He'll ignore you if he can't get an easy ride out of you.

well to be honest these discussion topics are mostly stuffposting anyway lmao

but the way he just throws around "twas" in those pms just makes me want to richard-kick him into another tax bracket

Yeah I agree Matthew is a donglord but Seth needs to stop being so emotionally dependant on how people treat his topic

Yeah I agree Matthew is a donglord but Seth needs to stop being so emotionally dependant on how people treat his topic
the reason i am so much is because it went on for so long with having people who really like it and without having people saying they don't like it then the whole drama thing happened and all that at once just kinda wrecked my mood for a while and made me more sensitive over it and because it's my topic i feel like my reputation gets reflected off of that since like it's one of the things i'm known for now so if it has a stuffty rep i feel like i do too

but this is barely even about the topics anyways like yeah he used that as a starting point but that's it i wasn't being defensive of the topic or anything i was just like "the forget" cus he in a way "insulted" me outta the blue

Matthew is the matt that we step on right guys

yes yes he is
anyways if you wanna continue discussing that take it to the newly made drama against him instead of continuing here

so how's things going guys
i'm doing pretty ok