700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1358561 times)

I just ha the shortest day of work in my life. I got there at 7:30 AM and just got back now at 11:20 AM.
Life is great for me!

Am I the only one who thought Seth was over 18 before his birthday topic?

I was just thinking about how we bring order to our lives. If you think about it, all systems have rules: colleges abide by certain rules and the students are expected to in turn follow ettiquette expected of them; video games and those who play them function according to rules; dates follow vague rules society has decided on; rules vary from culture to culture, but everybody has rules depending on the situation that they follow. The rules differ depending on how sober we are too.

After giving this some thought I realized we subject ourselves to certain rule systems to feel specific ways. Many of us are getting an education, following the rules of our school so that we can acquire credentials in society. But it's stressful! So in the meantime we place enjoyable rules on ourselves, like video games or art. I find myself playing team fortress and halo because I'm better at interpreting the rules of those games than other players, thus I succeed more frequently. I also indulge in music because breaking the rules can be rather fun and totally inconsequential, though there are still many rules I abide by because I find they stimulate me mentally.

There are rules on this forum I follow: do not make dismissive posts, do not troll, and so forth. I do my best to follow these rules because it allows me to post here, which is a stress reliever and social outlet. Aren't rules fun?

the only """rule""" that exists is me. i am the rule. it's my rule. i rule the world. i rule it all.

the only """rule""" that exists is me. i am the rule. it's my rule. i rule the world. i rule it all.

Well screw you, rule, I don't obey you.

And then there's cunts that go around breaking all the rules they can for fun and attention.

its DAY not night sleep someplace else

hey gr8dayseth if you get an alt will it be... maybe.... l8dayseth??

we'll just leave it up to f8dayseth
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 01:37:00 PM by Lego lad »

*shoots you with sleeping gas*
HOW ABOUT IF YOU EXPERIENCE HOW WELL IT IS TO SLEEP

wel if u get an alt will it be maybe..... uh..... t-the reson...nerd??
we'll just leave it up to f8dayseth
wanna go on a d8dayseth and m8dayseth