700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367798 times)

Youtube gave me animated previews of videos when i hover over their thumbnails in my subscriptions page, the preview is about a second long, but it's still neat

Did anyone else just get this, or already have it?

Youtube gave me animated previews of videos when i hover over their thumbnails in my subscriptions page, the preview is about a second long, but it's still neat

Did anyone else just get this, or already have it?
never noticed, pretty neat

Inbox spamming with an alt, probably.
you can actually pm yourself

more like PMS LOL
uhm no >:(
Inbox spamming with an alt, probably.
nope they genuine
whoa its my birthday??!???
happy day put table salt in ur cake

you can actually pm yourself
hmmmm... i consider this information to be interesting for no particular reason...

welcome to day almost 360

hmmmm... i consider this information to be interesting for no particular reason...
u can be crazy and talk to urself

woo go green party!!

join green party

us plants must stick together
u and me brother
pls pity vote for us greens we need money for food

it's ok seth, it's just people committing voter fraud

hi y'all whats your favourite english word mine is bumf

I don't think that's a word...

so um i was just minding my business driving from coast to coast in the crew in a pickup cus why not and all of a sudden A loving RAPTURE HAPPENS THE SCREEN FADED TO WHITE THEN FADED TO BLACK TO A NEVER ENDING LOADING SCREEN AND WEIRD NOISES STARTED HAPPENING INCLUDING TRAIN SOUNDS WHAT THE ACTUAL forget

i thought it was like a weird easter egg or something at first and i just stumbled across the greatest thing ever but i think the game just had a very very strange crash

yea i loaded back right where it happened and everything's fine and it went from night to day
this happened as i was entering kingman
kingman is haunted
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:52:18 PM by gr8dayseth »