700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1356679 times)

I just realized there is a godzilla marathon on TV this week :o

i didn't really know if i should make a new topic for this but i remembered this topic exists so i'l just Dump it here:
my skype chatlog extractor managed to find a forgetton of old chatlogs of group conversations from waay back in 2013 and even 2012 including a bunch of people who are still around today:

this one's from 2012

i wasn't ever really skype friends with anyone on here (outside of these screenshots are even more recognised names) but these are all from group convos
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:10:06 PM by K3k0m@n »

I don't like the anti-butt sentiment in that conversation

day 535

if you're tired of there being a 50 day gap between night and day discussion now is the time to respond considering it's new years and all.

the day can either:
  • be kept the same
  • [0] jump forward 51 days (making this slightly behind night discussion... we would catch up the day after their night)
  • jump forward 52 days (making this slightly ahead of night discussion... we would be day 5##, then when the sun goes down the night would be night 5##, and then a new day begins always ahead of night)

ends at new years cast your bets

no???
i'd rather keep the day count accurate to the thread rather than copying another

it's day ___ from whenever you started the thread; it makes no sense to raise the number up just to match the night topic

night discussion must show its dominance towards the submissive day discussion

The virgin night thread vs the chad day thread

correction: the virgin resonte vs the chad seth