700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367840 times)

はいレゴ、私の理由は、ゲイ笑

man this is gonna be a gr8 semester for me! all my classes are pretty chill and i think i'm gonna enjoy them c:
it my birthday
happy birth!!!

my new school blocks youtube but for some reason not happy wheels

yesterday i went to the mall and got some stuff and got a pizza from a bowling place

also some ben and jerry's from a b&j store

it my birthday
Happy birthday!
はいレゴ、私の理由は、ゲイ笑
How's Japan going for you?
man this is gonna be a gr8 semester for me! all my classes are pretty chill and i think i'm gonna enjoy them c:
Should probably change your name to gr8semesterseth then.

Look at San Francisco, those guys are stealing the sun from MY city. This gives me more of a reason to rebel.

先に火の中で死ぬ
Great! Glad to know you've grown kin to the Japanese. I hear they make really good games, could you grab one for me and send it over?

that's awesome, this is shaping up to be a very laid back semester for me too. it's a good feel!

that's awesome, this is shaping up to be a very laid back semester for me too. it's a good feel!
ahhh it rly is after the last one being a bit brutal for me

Great! Glad to know you've grown kin to the Japanese. I hear they make really good games, could you grab one for me and send it over?
いいえ、あなたの肛門で自分のクソゲームを買う

who is the best furry on blf? 🤔

who is the best furry on blf? 🤔
Of the active users that are furries, or of all time?