700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1338188 times)

good lord thats a lot to take in

hope things get better for you soon man

i quit my job started binging and purging and i have a gambling problem and severe research addiction as well as following in my father's footsteps of alcoholism and everyone thinks i'm a creep and i never actually graduated from high school

Damn hate it when that happens. You getting on Bricktrosity?

i quit my job started binging and purging and i have a gambling problem and severe research addiction as well as following in my father's footsteps of alcoholism and everyone thinks i'm a creep and i never actually graduated from high school
..you good?

ill fax you a job application for walgreens

that went from 0 to 100 real quick
u ok there
..you good?
i'm fine but i'm just tired of lying to people so i needed to vent a bit.
though I lost a hundred pounds since 2016 so that's cool

small steps make big differences. i remember when i was on my downward slump in college, didnt even take care of my own hygiene. picking that up really made a huge difference towards fixing everything else since feeling like stuff physically stopped being a weight on my mood. if you can't muster any motivation to deal with the bigger stuff, focus on the smaller stuff like that one at a time and you'll eventually make it out.

small steps make big differences. i remember when i was on my downward slump in college, didnt even take care of my own hygiene. picking that up really made a huge difference towards fixing everything else since feeling like stuff physically stopped being a weight on my mood. if you can't muster any motivation to deal with the bigger stuff, focus on the smaller stuff like that one at a time and you'll eventually make it out.

i'm trying to do that by cleaning up my room and throwing out old clothes that are too big. I know one's environment affects their psychology a lot so I'm trying to change things.

Shouldn't this be locked at night?

day. 1047

its a lot harder to remember four numbers instead of three

speaking of which we're coming up on one year with the new forum design, because the poll was locked back nearly 300~ days ago
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:27:51 AM by The Resonte! »

day. 1047

its a lot harder to remember four numbers instead of three

speaking of which we're coming up on one year with the new forum design, because the poll was locked back nearly 300~ days ago
dang its been that long already