Author Topic: Profitopia || Back alive  (Read 16863 times)

Question: Will you be able to Hammer Wanted People? I hope not.

you can't grow meth (cough cough servo2's cityrpg), you have to make it.
OKAY GUYS, The caustic Soda, Add it!
Wait! I Messed up, It's supposed to be Hydrogen Chloride!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 02:45:16 PM by BlooKirby »

OKAY GUYS, The caustic Soda, Add it!
Wait! I Messed up, It's supposed to be Hydrogen Chloride
lol payday2?

Question: Will you be able to Hammer Wanted People? I hope not.
no you can only hammer them when they're on your property (and they're wanted) or if they have done something to you that made them wanted

and forget this is the second time i've lost all progress on money
it's like a curse
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:50:06 PM by Hawt »

Criminals can rob the bank, but this requires equipment and you can't just drill into the vault. You have to capture the manager and take the code from him. If that's too time consuming then you can plant C4 on the vault door which destroys it. Inside of the vault is another gate which can be lockpicked or cut with a saw. Now, you're finally in the vault! So, you see all of the deposit boxes?

You have to lockpick all of them (or saw them open holy stuff). And those deposit boxes are owned by players so they will A) Contain nothing, B) Contain nothing valuable, or C) Contain something good.

Criminals are able to buy weapons and items from the black market by other players. Be careful though, you never know if a cop is trying to trick you! Using the black market requires a computer which is priced at around $500.

You can't grow meth (cough cough servo2's cityrpg), you have to make it.

More Like Paydaytopia Amirite?

When do you think a Server will be up? this sounds really awesome and I would love to play it.

uhh not really anytime soon since I have to get the main features down first but i can assure you that it won't be in 3 months.

and yes you caught me playing too much payday 2 :^)
i was honestly just sick of people being able to rob the bank alone by going on a brick. (cough cough /ty's cityrpg)

A Beta/Alpha/Early server would be kinda cool tho

(1 day = 10 minutes)
Each day is 5 minutes,
we have a time continuity error here

we have a time continuity error here
lol what are you talking about

lol what are you talking about

you said a day was 10 minutes in one place and then said it was 5 minutes in another place

which is it

i changed it u dummy

Can I be a real-estate developer?