Author Topic: Profitopia || Back alive  (Read 16592 times)

how will we make the resources
your hand and your richard can produce many things

why did the server shutdown?

Idea: Resources are from miners, the resources are now in a pool for companies to refine them once sold. Once the resources are refined the companies can sell the refined resources to stores.

Idea: Resources are from miners, the resources are now in a pool for companies to refine them once sold. Once the resources are refined the companies can sell the refined resources to stores.
that develops a dependency on the miner job which isn't a good idea if you're trying to avoid a grindy cityrpg

Is this being hosted? If yes, what is host name?

Is this being hosted? If yes, what is host name?
its hosted but passworded

that develops a dependency on the miner job which isn't a good idea if you're trying to avoid a grindy cityrpg

So have the city rely on imports from other (non-rendered) suppliers by default. Imported ores drive up prices (with a cap) for transport and tariffs, but when miners are doing their jobs, prices drop. That way the city isn't dependent on miners/laborers, but they would still contribute to the city. This should probably go for all items, if you want to allow factories to export goods. But I would understand that might be a mathematical nightmare to code, so just take this as a suggestion.

nah importing/exporting goods is awesome i think i can do it :^)

be able to hijack the shipments and use em for ur own needs

profitopia is going on a hiatus until further notice, i have lost so much interest in this

for the time being i am going to lock this thread, pm me if you want to ask me anything about this

also good luck to the suburbia guys
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 10:55:54 AM by Hawt »

im reviving this for those who care

time to beat suburbia