What is the most disappointing/regrettable purchase you have ever made?

Poll

Starbound is

regrettable
20 (29.9%)
disappointing
47 (70.1%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: What is the most disappointing/regrettable purchase you have ever made?  (Read 5517 times)

$15 on a flat cap that was a size too small

some bootleg stuff at a pound store

i pitched in $100 for a wii u because my brother is a stuffbag and threatened to use money from his college fund to pay for it if i didn't, and he's mostly broke now because he's a moron
if you're talking about games then idk blockland probably, i don't buy too many expensive games
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 02:53:01 PM by Drydess »

Starbound and Patterns

everything i have bought for any girl i've ever dated

Towns, probably. I bought it a few years ago because a lot of my friends were playing it, but when I booted it, I found a half-finished, boring game that devs had abandoned.

I can't refund it, as the purchase was made before refunds were implemented into steam. $14.99 down the drain.

If I still had an unused key for it, I'd gladly donate it to the off loving sucks review team.

starbound & cube world

Towns, probably. I bought it a few years ago because a lot of my friends were playing it, but when I booted it, I found a half-finished, boring game that devs had abandoned.

I can't refund it, as the purchase was made before refunds were implemented into steam. $14.99 down the drain.

If I still had an unused key for it, I'd gladly donate it to the off loving sucks review team.
iunno i'd play towns a lot more than i do if it just didn't crash so often and i lose a great save

i regret buying those however many hundred polar pops i've bought from circle k

if it has to be one thing, my one sword

if you're talking about games then idk blockland probably, i don't buy too many expensive games
2000 hours is a regrettable purchase??

2000 hours is a regrettable purchase??
it's not that i don't think it was worth it, it's more that i regret getting into the community because i'm 100% sure it affects me negatively

Starbound
Blockscape