Author Topic: ~The Retro Arcade~ General purpose Discord  (Read 5329 times)

Or you could not have an exclusive furry channel in the first place. That stuff will leak into the other channels even if we mute it.

Actually the point is to contain it in its own place. It CAN'T seep into other channels because that's against the rules.

i mean different discords have different communities, like the fish tank and entropia are completely different animals
fish tank was a mistake

i mean different discords have different communities, like the fish tank and entropia are completely different animals would you rather have furry stuff in the regular channels because that upsets some people for a weird reason
I'd rather not have ANY furry stuff in the server at all.

It's their server so at the end of the day they can admin how they want, but having furry channels is going to turn more people away than draw them in.

I'd rather not have ANY furry stuff in the server at all.

It's their server so at the end of the day they can admin how they want, but having furry channels is going to turn more people away then draw them in.
why would you mind about something existing when it wouldn't affect you at all

Lol guys complaining about stuff which they can just mute and ignore. Seriously if you don't like furry stuff, either don't join the discord, or join it and mute / block furry stuff. It isn't that hard ffs.

I'll be joining later today c:

why would you mind about something existing when it wouldn't affect you at all

Why go to this discord when there's like eight other discords that don't have a furry research channel and an even larger amount of people? That's what otis is trying to say

Why go to this discord when there's like eight other discords that don't have a furry research channel and an even larger amount of people? That's what otis is trying to say
Oh no an extra channel that I don't like!1! Dude just use the mute and block button.

Oh no an extra channel that I don't like!1! Dude just use the mute and block button.
i'd rather not join a discord that encourages degeneracy

Then don't

i mean i think he was trying to say something else but like i said different servers have drastically different communities

Liking furry art isn't degeneracy. Although, there are people who are really obnoxious about it. We keep them in that channel so they don't post it in the research channel.

Seriously if you don't like furry stuff, either don't join the discord
And that's exactly why I said I wasn't joining so wtf is your point?

i mean i think he was trying to say something else but like i said different servers have drastically different communities
No that's exactly what I was saying.

Liking furry art isn't degeneracy. Although, there are people who are really obnoxious about it. We keep them in that channel so they don't post it in the research channel.
Furry art is one of the top forms of degeneracy.

Still isn't really a reason to join this one at all. What does this have that fishtank doesn't besides wantom research channels?

Anthro board! Furry discussion and / or research goes here. Leeroy does e621 too. The horny bastard.

the loving header image is a pole dancer as well
don't you loving tell me it's not degenerate
not to mention the board itself is named "bad dragons"