Author Topic: ~The Retro Arcade~ General purpose Discord  (Read 5233 times)

Welcome to The Retro Arcade! Meet new friends, or banter with the ones you already have. Several of the chat rooms available should suffice your social outlet needs. Our Discord server is intended to be a place to unwind, relax and chat. Talk about whatever you desire, be it your favourite colour, how many cookies you just ate, or how awesome I am.

THE ROOMS:
Main chatrooms

Our lounge is the general and main chat room. Discussion here can range from anything on the spectrum. The general rules for this board and the entire discord can be found in the Arcade Rules. More minor news or information will be posted in the Bar Menu when needed

The Bowling Alley (and Hotline Calls which was made after I made the banners so whoops) are our two main Voice channels. Either of the two are intended to be used as a gaming channel or general chat channel

Leeroy's dance floor is where you can request songs to play on Leeroy's Jukebox. He makes a mad DJ.

NSFW Boards

The strip club is our general NSFW board. research or just adult material in general goes in here. Our very friendly knight Paladin Leeroy will fetch you some smut if you ask nicely, More info on the nsfw commands in the Paladins Help Desk within the discord.

Anthro board! Furry discussion and / or research goes here. Leeroy does e621 too. The horny bastard.

All channels are seperately muteable if something doesn't interest you

THE ADMINS:

Since I cant personally be online all the time, I've composed a small team to help me administrate the discord. Please note we are all humans with lives to deal with, if an issue occurs whilst all admins are offline you'll have to tough it out. @ one of us and we'll deal with the issue when we return. I am not currently accepting new admins.

Along with myself obviously, the discord is co-hosted by Stalin- I mean Juncoph, and a small team of admins.

Read the Arcade Rules before posting, if you aren't sure about something ask an admin.

Remind me what the difference is from this to all the other 800 discords on this forum are.

Remind me what the difference is from this to all the other 800 discords on this forum are.
well for one furry stuff is allowed

there are only like 3 other discords, any other one is probably for a VERY niche crowd like the csgo one

which died off quite quickly

on another note you could ask "whats the difference" with /any/ other discord, its just a chatroom

there are only like 3 other discords, any other one is probably for a VERY niche crowd like the csgo one

which died off quite quickly

on another note you could ask "whats the difference" with /any/ other discord, its just a chatroom
if its another discord server with bl people i feel like theres no reason to join if someone is already in a bl discord since it would all be the same people

nice graphics though

I'm gonna pass on the furry stuff.

You can mute the furry channel.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:10:11 PM by videos4candy »

If you want there to be more mingling you should probably put it this in other forums so there is a true sense of mingling and such instead of talking to the average nerds we talk to from the BLF and its other discords.

Posting to other forums? Hm, interesting idea.

banners are nice but having a furry channel alone turned me away 100%
also why do we need another discord

Again, you can mute the furry channel. .w.

also why do we need another discord

Pretty much this, you guys keep posting discords with 0 reason to join yours over any other (unless you got banned from every single other one)

another one
also you can mute the furry channel

Again, you can mute the furry channel. .w.
Or you could not have an exclusive furry channel in the first place. That stuff will leak into the other channels even if we mute it.

i mean different discords have different communities, like the fish tank and entropia are completely different animals
Or you could not have an exclusive furry channel in the first place.
would you rather have furry stuff in the regular channels because that upsets some people for a weird reason