OCS Concordance - Multi Purpose Vessel (Warship)

Author Topic: OCS Concordance - Multi Purpose Vessel (Warship)  (Read 3217 times)

OCS Concordance - MPV

The Concordance-Class MPV is a medium-long range multi-purpose vessel adopted the Oceanco Directorate of Maritime Security to fulfil oceanic patrol, coastal defence, reconnaissance, anti-submarine warfare, search and rescue, and light-combat duties. Capable of carrying a complement of 35 crew or up to 68 (hot bunking) and a medium-sized helicopter. It also carries two rigid-hulled inflatable boats for conducting interdiction and rescue operations.

Aramament:
1 x 4.5 inch Mark 8 Naval Gun
6 x Mark 32 Surface Vessel Torcreeps
2 x Remote Controlled .50 Caliber Machine Guns
1 x Phalanx CIWS
1 x Rolling Airframe Missile
20 x Depth Charges

Visit the OCS Concordance on the Official Oceanco Server

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 05:34:05 PM by Gaz »

That's actually pretty damn rad, nice job.

Decided to cut the ship in half to get a look at all 5 decks. Still got a few areas to build but it's pretty much complete.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 05:53:49 PM by Gaz »

Looks great, although I feel like it was 'mushed' together length-wise. As in it's shorter than it should be.

nice ship
also oceanco is ded

Visit the OCS Concordance on the Official Oceanco Server
It's passworded btw.

Looks great, although I feel like it was 'mushed' together length-wise. As in it's shorter than it should be.

It was meant to be a little stumpy, I modelled it after the Damen 6214 and 8116. Definetely could've used a little more length though. By the time I realised most of the ship was complete.

It's passworded btw.

The password has been removed.

Oceanco? Does this mean it's finally coming back?

Great build by the way, always loved Oceanco boats <3

thats really cool :)