Author Topic: Your Desktop...  (Read 17024 times)

Why on earth are you people posting your desktops...
Desktop pictures, pictuuuuuuures.

Here is mine.

I don't have my picture anywhere but my desktop. not really sure where on the computer that file is kept at.
But here is my very boring looking desktop picture: that pixel art i drew for that one thread back then.

What's the difference between Pics1, Pics2, and MyPics, and what is Lippy and Cookie?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Cookie RIP

Last night either next door's cat or a fox out of the back field broke into the cage and murdered our guinea pig. And trashed the cage!

Poor old AB.

She said "I'm a disaster with guinea pigs, one ran off, one died and now one's been murdered. Can I have rabbits instead?"

That what i found when i googled it anyway

lippy and cookie is a picture of me and lippy from few months ago i found.
pics1 and 2 are thousands of pictures of the entire team at home. off of 2 cds i ripped.
mypics is a folder of pics of me.

and i guess 1 giant image folder wasn't enough to dump all sub pics folders in
:3

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:29:32 PM by Jsk2003 »

An app called World of Warcraft Desktop, but I only think it's called that because I downloaded the WoW one. Google something called Stardock.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 11:47:46 PM by WRB852 »

Nice. <3

Also like the name of your start menu.

Nice. <3

Also like the name of your start menu.
Why thank you kind sir. :cookieMonster:

Who's boobs are those by the way? They are really nice.

Who's boobs are those by the way? They are really nice.
Dunno, they're the first result when you search cleavage on Google images. *Hands quest to find her over to Skele*

I was just at his house, and saw that. The exact same question I asked was "Whose are those?"

(P.S. Warren look outside, we just got three inches of snow, in less than an hour)