Author Topic: Your Desktop...  (Read 17293 times)

I love mine.

Bugbears for the win!  :cookieMonster:

My real resolution is 1280x960 resized to 800x600.

Here is my wallpaper its from a anime that I used to watch

Oh man I wish my mom would smile at me and give me cookies while she points a gun at my face.

The Add-On and base folder is for a new mod i'm working on for Blockland, it's gotta be .zipped up when it's done, but it probably won't be for quite some time

Those halo characters on your desktop remind me of power rangers too much.

df = dwarf fortress, still trying to figure out how to get the idiots to build anything

The blockland icons are all different betas of v9. The most current is v9b13 (which was updated May 29, 2008, by the way), I just haven't bothered deleting all the previous icons.

It's a bit cluttered. Bonus for whoever can tell me where it is from XD.
Also, note the RTB 1.045 icons(teal for tbm)
About the .mp3s:
2 interviews with tarn adams, 1 shortened version to try to fit it into audiosurf(the demo borked and acts like the full version)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 09:46:17 PM by !!hammerdwarf!! »

Original resolution is 1280x1024. It's a photo of where I will live someday.

df = dwarf fortress, still trying to figure out how to get the idiots to build anything

The blockland icons are all different betas of v9. The most current is v9b13 (which was updated May 29, 2008, by the way), I just haven't bothered deleting all the previous icons.
At first, I thought I could get to the file with the title of the icon.  I tried.

I have to post a message when I attach something. I'm too lazy to imageshack this right now.