Author Topic: The Roblox Movie (2014)  (Read 5482 times)

DISCLAIMER: THIS MOVIE CAME OUT JULY 18, 2016, BUT IT WAS ORIGINALLY FINISHED IN DECEMBER 2014. THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO SAY IT WAS RELEASED IN 2014. ALSO, IN THE CREDITS, THE PART WHERE IT SAYS "Facebook: For Letting me Upload this" WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE CHANGED TO "YOUTUBE" BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I COULDN'T DO IT, SO JUST IMAGINE LIKE IT SAID YOUTUBE.
Hello. Today, I've made my first (and kind of crappiest to me) film, The Roblox Movie. I know, Uncreative Name. But anyway, i'll explain to you the plot before I post the link down below so you can watch the movie.
PLOT: Topdog125 was just playing a simple game of Survive the Disasters 97, a game that was created by VyrissTheVixen. However, a player on the server, "Guest4541" is also on the game. Guest4541 shows off his dark side and starts harassing everybody on the server. The others advance on him, but before they can get him, he escapes into the mines (This happens off-screen). Topdog125 sees that a hole closes up and also notes that he saw a black clothed completely white skinned person go into the hole (he assumes that it is Guest4541). He tries to ask the other people, and they say it was him, so he tries to open up the hole, but the hole won't open unless if he scores 20000 points. After 95 minutes of playing on Survive the Disasters 97, he finally scores 20000 points and is about ready to go inside, but not before likot stops him to give him a radio so he can communicate to him to tell him more information on what is going on. Topdog125 then goes into the hole. Then, he ends up the mines where he is chased by a giant boulder. He (somehow) escapes, but not after dying several times and uses a truck to scale a giant mountain. However, before he can get to the top, Guest4541 escapes in his zeppelin. Topdog125 is too late. But not all hope is lost. likot reveals to him that he can still catch up to the Zeppelin (which is heading towards another planet named "Ogel"). Topdog125 then learns that he has to go into space in order to stop Guest4541, so he agrees. But first, he has to train by Skydiving and other tasks that are off-screen. Then, Topdog125 learns that Guest's motives are way more evil and more destructive than he thought. Guest4541's plan is to get into a Portal that will lead him into our Reality and steal 85,000,000$ from the Roblox Company so that the company can go bankrupt and be forced to close down Roblox. Topdog125 then rushes over to the rocket launch site and goes into space. He finally is able to catch him with the help of another zeppelin. Will Topdog125 succeed? Find out in the movie!

My Friend, AGNRY FAIC, is making a poster for the movie and I will post it here when he completes it.

Anyways, here is the link to the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYOUuKBh9s

OTHER NOTES:
I know the movie is kind of crap, so feel free to criticize it. But, do note, do not be so harsh with the criticism and please be constructive with it. I will be fine with it if your criticism is done right.
The movie is also somehow WAY too long. The length of the movie is 2:40:43 (or 160 Minutes). The movies that I know that are longer than this are King Kong (2005), The Two Towers, and The Dark Knight Rises.
One last note, If it feels like I posted in the wrong topic, just let me know.

well, for starters:

Quote from: youtube
This video contains content from PONYCANYON. It is not available in your country.

Are you outside of the United States? I heard PONYCANON owns Attack on Titan

Are you outside of the United States? I heard PONYCANON owns Attack on Titan
i get it too and i'm in colorado atm

I was actually gonna watch this but I too am unable to see it due to pony canons firing relentlessly at my head.

And no, I am in the united states. It is blocked here.

So what am I supposed to do about this? I can watch this fine, but apparently nobody else can.

i get it too and i'm in colorado atm
Check your video manager and you can see any copyright strikes on it, you might have a double copyright that restricts it being viewed anywhere

Well, you can try appealing the copyright strike and see if that sticks. It usually lasts a month before they decide to strike it again.

Either that or you can upload it to a private server. Depending on how big the file is.

I removed the 3 copyrighted songs, and it's taking a while to edit. The 3 countries that are blocked from viewing my movie are The United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
EDIT #1: It's 10:32 PM right now, and the video is 26% processed. Hang in there people.
EDIT #2: It's 11:21 PM right now, and the video is still 90% processed for some reason. I'm going to wait it out.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:22:36 AM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »

2 hours and 40 minutes
the most of it is just disaster survival with windows movie maker text on it

The copyright blocks have been lifted. The Copyrighted songs have been muted except for one which was supposed to be muted, but didn't get for some reason. Try to see if you can watch it now.

i wonder if anyone has the sanity to watch all of this in one sitting

hey, it's me, agnry
here is some progress, only on topdog

sorry that it's so bland, i'll work on it some more :cookieMonster:
EDIT: one more note, i'll post more progress when i finish some more sections
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 03:27:42 PM by Aqua Teen Cancer Force »

Can you really call 2 hours of game footage a movie, though?

Can you really call 2 hours of game footage a movie, though?

well unless it came out on TV or a theatre, technically it's not
but then again it's not a movie unless it's recorded by a camera so even top-quality video game movies aren't really "movies"