Commie - Troll/Spam Account

Author Topic: Commie - Troll/Spam Account  (Read 6095 times)

NOEDIT: She was also pretty much batstuff insane, she claimed to have two personalities and that one degraded her mental state over-time or some stuff, and that "she created these personalities" due to losing some loving online game account
a s t o u n d i n g

You have to be multiple levels of forgeted up to defend child enthusiasm

with the typing style and clearly preposterous things that they're posting, it seems too scripted to be real.

Most importantly are they black? If yes i support

Most importantly are they black? If yes i support
a mentally unstable black weeb who's a girl and supports creepphillia? this is like a discovering a new species in the jungle.

i saw them on viso's randomizer for 5 seconds, same name same id

on second thought it's probably zapk / another one of the many epic memers on that entropia discord

NOEDIT: She was also pretty much batstuff insane, she claimed to have two personalities and that one degraded her mental state over-time or some stuff, and that "she created these personalities" due to losing some loving online game account
Miku has always been insane.

on second thought it's probably zapk / another one of the many epic memers on that entropia discord
No it isn't, I was in the discord when Miku was talking and she clearly stated she was a child enthusiast and that child enthusiasm is okay.
Stop trying to blame stuff on Zapk, you're an idiot.

Ayy commie, the guy who did nothing but make relay event spam on freebuild servers last night.
yep, i remember commie joining a freebuild And Kept Talking Like This. as well as calling everyone "Noobs" almost constantly, eventually started going "Hmm." and "Hmm?" before placing down a brick and and 10 minutes after joining started using relay spam to spawn scale 2 gravity rockets and tank shells, saying "Good Game."

lovely

Wow He Must Really Know How To Use Proper Grammar

No it isn't, I was in the discord when Miku was talking and she clearly stated she was a child enthusiast and that child enthusiasm is okay.
don't bust a nut kid
there's reason behind my words. i'm stating that i think that it's somebody there mimicking them / trolling because it seems scripted like I said before. it's almost like somebody from entropia has made (3?) trolling accounts now (licorice lad, sans (have, other guy forgot the name). it's not unlikely or even unfair to assume it's one of him.

throwback to that time stufflord gave zapk a forum account and he used it spam research all over the forums

throwback to that time stufflord gave zapk a forum account and he used it spam research all over the forums
it was already established that stufflord was scared to login to the account so he gave it to zapk to check if it was a real password
zapk then messed around with it, so shhhhhhhhhhhhh
that doesn't matter in this thread

don't bust a nut kid
there's reason behind my words. i'm stating that i think that it's somebody there mimicking them / trolling because it seems scripted like I said before. it's almost like somebody from entropia has made (3?) trolling accounts now (licorice lad, sans (have, other guy forgot the name). it's not unlikely or even unfair to assume it's one of him.

You have to be multiple levels of forgeted up to defend child enthusiasm
Even i dont defend child enthusiasm

But yeah, Commie is p new and isnt old enough to know how the internet works so you cant blame him.