Commie - Troll/Spam Account

Author Topic: Commie - Troll/Spam Account  (Read 6076 times)

Commie

Commie is a new account created today, presumably a trolling account. If you look at some of the posts, it's pretty easy to come to this conclusion:

This Is To Be Expected.
Obesity Is Well Known For Its Association With Emotional Disorders.
Well Then; This Is Very Good For You,
It Must Be Quite Pleasing Yes? Except For The Fact That Your Significance Is Fabricated,
"OP is a loving child enthusiast"
What Is The Issue With child enthusiasm! It Is Only loveual Attraction,
Only Child Molestation Is Malicious,
In Any Case/ Adolescent Imbeciles Should Not Reproduce,
This Is A Fabrication/ No Intelligent Individual Would Copy Anything From The Language Of A Gorilla,
It Was Never Claimed That Masturbating To Images Of Children Was ^Acceptable^/ I Claimed That child enthusiasm; Which Is loveual Attraction To Children; Should Not Be Vilified As It Is Not Illegal/ Whereas Child Molestation Or Child research Viewing Are Both Crimes And Are Therefore Both Illegal,
If You Insult People With A loveual Tendency Towards Harming Children; They Will Not Seek Legal Methods Of Repressing Their Desires Due To Stigma,
Simple,
You Are Very Obese And That Is Why You Are Crying And Greedily Gobbling Candy,

I wouldn't say that I'm jumping the gun here at all.

Discuss this goon / who's alt you think it is. I'm banking on Alternative.

tbh i don't think he's an alt but i got a good laugh out of the last quote
though i can see this being annoying in the future

i guess you could say its his alternative account

Honestly I'm Not Usually Somebody To Recommend Something Like This But People Who Type Like This Should Be Gunned Down In The Streets.

I Used To Type Like This Until I Found Out It Was Pretty loving Stupid

Honestly I'm Not Usually Somebody To Recommend Something Like This But People Who Type Like This Should Be Gunned Down In The Streets.

Well, since you just did exactly that, should I gun you down?

Well, since you just did exactly that, should I gun you down?
he was making a point silly

Ayy commie, the guy who did nothing but make relay event spam on freebuild servers last night.

/support

i think she is legit serious because there was a grown woman named miku on a discord who defended this exact same forgetin' argument

Ayy commie, the guy who did nothing but make relay event spam on freebuild servers last night.
Ooh, how lovely.
Guess he browses r/iamverysmart too judging by his posts.

Commie is Miku, this unstable woman who was on Entropia about a week or two ago, she was trying to defend being a child enthusiast and that child enthusiasm was perfectly fine and okay after one of the admins told her to not post loli, (pretty much everyone in Entropia doesn't like that stuff). After she did she was arguing with Xeidious about it and she eventually said "I am a child enthusiast". And that "child enthusiasm is okay!" She started to list her bullstuff reasons why and McJobless eventually came in and blew her out and we just banned her altogether.
I am making an assumption because she's making the exact same argument in that thread.

Wtf, how does someone even begin to try to defend something like child enthusiasm?

NOEDIT: She was also pretty much batstuff insane, she claimed to have two personalities and that one degraded her mental state over-time or some stuff, and that "she created these personalities" due to losing some loving online game account

Commie Also Talks Like This, Annoying, Right?