Poll

title

yes
17 (48.6%)
no
8 (22.9%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(yes)
5 (14.3%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(no)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: should memes be outlawed | the fantastic decision topic  (Read 12078 times)

"OP is a loving child enthusiast"

What Is The Issue With child enthusiasm! It Is Only loveual Attraction,

Only Child Molestation Is Malicious,

In Any Case/ Adolescent Imbeciles Should Not Reproduce,
I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC

Were you the same who was in Entropia, proudly announcing how you were a paedophile and that wanking to images of children isn't wrong?

you're a creep dude

Were you the same who was in Entropia, proudly announcing how you were a paedophile and that wanking to images of children isn't wrong?

It Was Never Claimed That Masturbating To Images Of Children Was ^Acceptable^/ I Claimed That child enthusiasm; Which Is loveual Attraction To Children; Should Not Be Vilified As It Is Not Illegal/ Whereas Child Molestation Or Child research Viewing Are Both Crimes And Are Therefore Both Illegal,

If You Insult People With A loveual Tendency Towards Harming Children; They Will Not Seek Legal Methods Of Repressing Their Desires Due To Stigma,
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:13:27 AM by Commie »

It Was Never Claimed That Masturbating To Images Of Children Was ^Acceptable^/ I Claimed That child enthusiasm; Which Is loveual Attraction To Children; Should Not Be Vilified As It Is Not Illegal/ Whereas Child Molestation Or Child research Viewing Are Both Crimes And Are Therefore Both Illegal,

If You Insult People With A loveual Tendency Towards Harming Children; They Will Not Seek Legal Methods Of Repressing Their Desires Due To Stigma,
Holy forget, so not only are you a loving threat to society, but you also have really stuff grammar.

Someone call Scotland Yard and have this wanker taken away for good, thanks.

I Claimed That child enthusiasm; Which Is loveual Attraction To Children; Should Not Be Vilified As It Is Not Illegal/ Whereas Child Molestation Or Child research Viewing Are Both Crimes And Are Therefore Both Illegal
There are so many things wrong with this statement right here. I've never seen someone contradict themselves so hard before. Like, are you actually handicapped or are you just trolling?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:36:38 AM by Valkerone »

Okay; Allow Me To Alter My Original Statement To Clarify,

child enthusiasm Is A Psychological State In Which Sufferers Experience loveual Attraction Towards Younger Children In A Manner Which Is brown townogous To That Of An Adult's Attraction Towards Other Adults,

This Itself Is Not Illegal Nor Should child enthusiasts(Individuals Who Suffer From Attraction To Younger Children)  Automatically Be Classified As "Predatory Villains";

As I Stated Previously; If You Truly Consider child enthusiasm As A "Detestable" Attraction; You Would Encourage child enthusiasts To Seek A Legal Method Of Repressing The "Detestable" Desires; Such As Via Psychological Therapy,

All Child Molesters May Indeed Be Considered child enthusiasts; Yet; Not All child enthusiasts Are Actually Child Molesters,

This Is A Very Common Mistake; And It Only Worsens The Issue,
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:46:27 AM by Commie »

child enthusiasm is termed creepphilic disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), and the manual defines it as a paraphilia involving intense and recurrent loveual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the attraction distress or interpersonal difficulty.[1] The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) defines it as a loveual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age.[4]

You want to forget kids. You haven't physically done it yet, but you want to do it, and that in and of itself is a major concern. Being proud of the fact you're a loving creep, AS YOU WERE DOING ON A VOICE CHAT WHICH PEOPLE CAN ATTEST TO, is extremely disgusting. Absolute loving sicko.

If somebody is holding a weapon and is known for fits of uncontrolled violence says "I'm going to kill this person", but they haven't actually killed anybody before, that doesn't make the situation any better.

Okay; Allow Me To Alter My Original Statement To Clarify,

child enthusiasm Is A Psychological State In Which Sufferers Experience loveual Attraction Towards Younger Children In A Manner Which Is brown townogous To That Of An Adult's Attraction Towards Other Adults,

This Itself Is Not Illegal Nor Should child enthusiasts(Individuals Who Suffer From Attraction To Younger Children)  Automatically Be Classified As "Predatory Villains";

As I Stated Previously; If You Truly Consider child enthusiasm As A "Detestable" Attraction; You Would Encourage child enthusiasts To Seek A Legal Method Of Repressing The "Detestable" Desires; Such As Via Psychological Therapy,

All Child Molesters May Indeed Be Considered child enthusiasts; Yet; Not All child enthusiasts Are Actually Child Molesters,

This Is A Very Common Mistake; And It Only Worsens The Issue,

10$ Commie is the same guy as licorice lad, sans from undertale (have, and johnny tylenol

Commie Can You Please Stop Typing Like This? Its Very Annoying And Makes You Look Dumb.

-horrific snip-

loveual attraction to children is fundamentally wrong, and whether or not you act on those disgusting impulses does not change that. I'm not sure if you're just being an edgy forget or if you genuinely believe that, but either way, it's forgeted up.

also,
Commie Can You Please Stop Typing Like This? Its Very Annoying And Makes You Look Dumb.

Well at least out of all the forgeted up special interestes, child enthusiasm isnt the worst because I can see why people like it
If you preform the act then yeah kys but if you jack off to loli I don't see an issue