should memes be outlawed | the fantastic decision topic

Poll

title

yes
17 (48.6%)
no
8 (22.9%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(yes)
5 (14.3%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(no)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: should memes be outlawed | the fantastic decision topic  (Read 11712 times)

what kinds of things are we actually talkin about with "mentally ill?" cus most of the time mental illness isn't going to be something life-breaking like severe autism

like i wouldn't stop people with mood disorders from having kids if they wanted them. the genetics of mental illnesses is usually pretty weird and unclear as well, the brain always makes things more complicated than they need to be, you're not guaranteed to pass it along to your children
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:43:39 PM by otto-san »

lets not practice eugenics

if you voted no, you're wrong and you disgust me

People with serious genetically-inheritable illnesses are much, much less likely to reproduce anyway and on top of that I don't trust any current or future government to decide who does and does not get to breed. That's a slippery slope I don't want to step on.

lets not practice eugenics

it's the way of the future my dude

It should be discouraged if there is a high chance that their genes could be active in their offspring, same goes with any other genetic disorder.

looks like 30 users are voting themselves out of the gene pool

looks like 30 users are voting themselves out of the gene pool
It's for a good cause. We can't blockland autism spread anymore than it already has.

I think we should, because as some point two insane people will manage to pump out the equivalent of Jimmy Neutron.

And I want a real life Jimmy Neutron.