Poll

title

yes
17 (48.6%)
no
8 (22.9%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(yes)
5 (14.3%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(no)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: should memes be outlawed | the fantastic decision topic  (Read 11705 times)

The AR-15 will jam because the cold barrel condenses the semen vapor from the distillation stills. The condensing semen vapor then turns into a gel like substance that is incredibly hard to remove or expel. As for the gas mask, the filter will burn up leaving you unprotected
What if I light his house on fire

What if I light his house on fire
The explosive hydrogen gas created by the burning of wood used to keep the cellar worm will ignite and explode, creating a 200-ft wide crater with semen fallout dispersing over a 15 mile radius from a initial height of 1000 ft

The explosive hydrogen gas created by the burning of wood used to keep the cellar worm will ignite and explode, creating a 200-ft wide crater with semen fallout dispersing over a 15 mile radius from a initial height of 1000 ft
What if I take the barrels to a secure location and destroy them

What if I take the barrels to a secure location and destroy them
Semen is probably more destructive than antimatter
Once you go beyond that, noone is safe

Semen is probably more destructive than antimatter
Once you go beyond that, noone is safe
What if I bury them deep in the ground

What if I bury them deep in the ground
Not gonna happen, 'hon

Not gonna happen, 'hon
What if I just destroy the house and remove the barrels via crane

bec ok brother now we gotta step outside of the think box here and why do you know so much about fermenting semen

i don't think the hydrogen would build up considering it's released by pyrolysis and would get immediately consumed by the fire

bec ok brother now we gotta step outside of the think box here and why do you know so much about fermenting semen
uhh..... i get around
i don't think the hydrogen would build up considering it's released by pyrolysis and would get immediately consumed by the fire
yeah i guess that makes more sense

medium-rare
if i don't have to wrangle it to the dinner table then it isn't rare enough